Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Beautiful again, Nasser wins the ball, plays it through perfectly to conor who returns the favour at the edge of the box. Nasser runs in, turns his man and gets a shot off which stings the keepers hands
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No goals from open play.

Comment

It's that man again - Sandro, who scored a brace in the last round against Rochdale, puts the R's in front. El Khayati's corner was headed on by Washington to Sandro, who swept home.

Comment

Sandro playing well enough to be rested in the next game?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Damn, Player comms are lagging behind. Still haven't called the goal.
                  Update browser mate.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Washington has been all over the pitch mate, left right and centre. As I said, free role, just what he needs.
                    Thing I'm liking seeing is that when the ball is on one wing, Washington is pushing into the middle and making a nuisance of himself doing it. Solid half if unspectacular from him.
                    Cos hes playing a role more suited to him, funny if he ends up coming good after the hammering youve been giving him nas
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Sandro and Cousins are a really lovely defensive midfield pairing. The former is a defensive menace and a bit of a scoring threat while the latter is a true box-to-box midfielder with a fantastic work ethic. They should be the starters going forward. That's not based on this game, it's just the logical choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Sandro playing well enough to be rested in the next game?
                        lol
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Cos hes playing a role more suited to him, funny if he ends up coming good after the hammering youve been giving him nas
                          Why would it be funny? He's not playing striker which helps.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by ConnerSaurusRex View Post
                            Sandro and Cousins are a really lovely defensive midfield pairing. The former is a defensive menace and a bit of a scoring threat while the latter is a true box-to-box midfielder with a fantastic work ethic. They should be the starters going forward. That's not based on this game, it's just the logical choice.
                            Switch cousins with luongo and yes, you're right perhaps. Still wanna see ariel given a chance too

Comment

• Sandro is our second top goalscorer this season.

Comment

• How are we generally playing? Only just got in
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X