No announcement yet.

QPR Vs Sunderland Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper should never spill into the middle of the goal so Smithies for me even though lacking a bit these past few games.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      football was good.
      We were at home playing a side desperate for form and with no recognised strikers.

You think 32% possession under those circumstances is good football. You are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        We were at home playing a side desperate for form and with no recognised strikers.

You think 32% possession under those circumstances is good football. You are wrong.
        You think possession tells you how good a team has been? Were you at the game? Because if you were, you would have realised that we attacked well and were unlucky that they have such a good keeper in the net.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You think possession tells you how good a team has been? Were you at the game? Because if you were, you would have realised that we attacked well and were unlucky that they have such a good keeper in the net.
          You say we were unlucky that they had a good keeper we only had 3 shots on target for FFS !!

Comment

• Why oh why do we have still have that prat EL Khayati playing at some point in every game?

Comment

You think possession tells you how good a team has been?
              I've read the opinions of various people who were there, including yours, and the feeling seems to be that we blew a great opportunity.

I think possession stats tells you something about the quality of football on offer.

Comment

• Did 1,967 turn up?

Comment

• Nas, I think you are contradicting yourself on this as according to you on other topics stats do tell you how well a team or player has played.

Comment

• Oh well. We go again......onto what is according to most the more important game on Saturday. If we win we get the chance to win 3 whole points and like a salmon we leap from the bottom section of the middle section of the 2nd tier of English football. If we're lucky we may even reach the heady heights of the top section of the middle section. But let's not get too excited. This is not a comment on Jimmy at all. Just a general annoyance at the league over cup rubbish.

Comment

• At least we won't have to face Charlie pinging them in against us in the next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        So we are playing a striker in sylla that according to Himmy is reliant on crosses into the box.
                        He then puts a right footed striker on the left wing along with a left winger in the hole behind syllia.

Give me strength!!!!
                        This. Washington wasnt roving. Jimmy was shifting him either wing and upfront. Formation was a dogs dinner. Neither fish nor fowl, to use another cliche. Our energy and endeavor, plus great work from the RB, Cilla, and the two in the middle plaint high and pressing forward fooled us for 60 odd mins.

Comment

• Just shows how easily pleased some are that despite losing at home to the bottom home (in the premier league),and are out of the cup, many seem quite upbeat and happy tonight, better than losing 6-0 at home I suppose but surely we need to win a game very soon ??

Comment

• We really have sunk down. Million miles from Amit and Warnock days.

Comment

• The game tonight was a distraction from the true $hite we are in because it didn't really matter what the result was. It was like an international break, treading water until the real event.

We're all looking for positives and a bit of hope. I don't think we'll see anything different on Saturday from the last 3 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Nas, I think you are contradicting yourself on this as according to you on other topics stats do tell you how well a team or player has played.
                                I've always firmly stood on the side that how much Possession you have is irrelevant, it's how you use it.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X