QPR Vs Sunderland Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    Pony . Lose at home to Sunderland b team and fans are happy anough with it. No wonder were a laughing stock.
    Two kids in defence and sub goalie and 4th choice cb. Gave it a go and played well and attacking all things considered.

Not bad at all.

Comment

• when did we become a team that never wins?
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        did we not have a bee team out ?
        Hard to say with jfh formations n player selections. Baffled every time the team sheet comes out.

Comment

• Oh well,it's a mickey mouse cup anyway!! Good to hear we actually had a bit of a go,hopefully Hasslebank won't resort back to type on sat!!

Comment

The 'b team' picked tonite probably did far better than the clowns considered 'a team', which is ofcse the big problem and the real worry. Borrowed time fm now on surely...

Comment

Hard to say with jfh formations n player selections. Baffled every time the team sheet comes out.
              Nope not having this. Not hard to say at all. This was our second side almost entirely from top to bottom bar maybe 1 or 2. You complain that jfh is predictable and yet now you're complaining that you're baffled with choices. Couldn't make it up
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• This represented a massive opportunity given the lack of overall quality seen in the competition. Sunderland fans can't fathom how they managed without a recognised striker and still won.

JFH seems incapable of coherent tactical thought.

Comment

I didn't know we had a A team!!
                  The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• I think Ingram deserves a chance to play on Saturday's and Sandro certainly should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Nope not having this. Not hard to say at all. This was our second side almost entirely from top to bottom bar maybe 1 or 2. You complain that jfh is predictable and yet now you're complaining that you're baffled with choices. Couldn't make it up
                      Hoofball with players out if position every week. Same as usual. Pipe down n play FIFA.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        This represented a massive opportunity given the lack of overall quality seen in the competition. Sunderland fans can't fathom how they managed without a recognised striker and still won.

JFH seems incapable of coherent tactical thought.
                        Shows the fickleness of football fans. Teams can score without strikers, with one striker or with 2 strikers. At the end of the match, what matters more, how many goals your striker scores or how many your team scores.
                        Today, tactics were spot on, selection was great, football was good. Luck was on their side.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hoofball with players out if position every week. Same as usual. Pipe down n play FIFA.
                          Were you at the match? People who call me condescending, take a look at this.

Comment

• Oh well,it's a mickey mouse cup anyway!! Good to hear we actually had a bit of a go,hopefully Hasslebank won't revert back to type on sat!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              I think Ingram deserves a chance to play on Saturday's and Sandro certainly should be.
                              Spiller ball to middle of goal for equaliser

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Were you at the match? People who call me condescending, take a look at this.
                                Good

Comment

Working...
                                X