Match thread v Sheffield Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we playing well?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Are we playing well?
      You not listening/Watching/There?

Comment

Sounds like Hill is playing solid in the back. Missed him. Badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
          You not listening/Watching/There?
          No, got company in and trying to be descreet by using a tablet
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Listening to the commentary with one Jamie Mackie; we've just had a fantastic attacking spell, Chery almost scored with a great strike. However, still some defensive wobbles - one from Hall almost cost us - Hill has been solid so far - and it sounds like Toszer is, as normal, as useful defensively as a ripped condom. Why he's playing I don't know - Henry is actually better than this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              No, got company in and trying to be descreet by using a tablet
              Fair enough...We had a good 5-10 min spell, Chery sounds like he`s been let off the leash.
              Last 10 mins not too much happening.
              Wednesday quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Listening to the commentary with one Jamie Mackie; we've just had a fantastic attacking spell, Chery almost scored with a great strike. However, still some defensive wobbles - one from Hall almost cost us - Hill has been solid so far - and it sounds like Toszer is, as normal, as useful defensively as a ripped condom. Why he's playing I don't know - Henry is actually better than this clown.
                cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                  Fair enough...We had a good 5-10 min spell, Chery sounds like he`s been let off the leash.
                  Last 10 mins not too much happening.
                  Wednesday quiet.
                  Thanks Midgey

Comment

Funny how people slate Toszer and Angella as both of them were top notch for Watford?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Funny how people slate Toszer and Angella as both of them were top notch for Watford?
                      Well it makes no odds what they were like Shania, Toszer for one, is shite now.

Comment

not a head injury...f**k him, let him lie there

Comment

JS Park and Rio played well for Manure but couldn't cut it here

Comment

Certainly isn't funny.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Surely that can`t be THE Ross Wallace, of Ross & Danny Wallace fame....Surely.

Comment

At game

Better in patches, players working hard but still some suicidal defending, we lose possession far to easily. Louongo and Jet having decent games.

Comment

Working...
                                X