X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Can see why Hill has been selected, can also see why Traore has been picked, not sure why Isla and Vargas have been dropped.

Still, we'll see if the selection is the right one.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Gutted no isla and vargas. Can only assume yun injured as not involved. At least we have wide players with pace and fer in middle and some creativirty with taarabt. Expect vargas off bench up front later maybe.

Comment

I love the fact we have made changes and no hoilett or Ferdinand near match day squad. They have also had the balls to drop Henry and move Fer into the middle.
          Traore as a lw isn't the worst and Phillips deserves his chance imo. We got some decent pace in midfield for once and fairly solid at the back.
          I personally would of just liked to seen onohua and caulker cb and Isla rb.

Having Vargas to come of the Bench isn't the worst thing in. The world too.

Comment

Had Harry picked that team he would have been crucified on here!

Comment

Let's wait and see, but Isla and Vargas two of our best this season , and Traore....well no need to comment. Training must have been very 'surprising'.

The team often seems to have no spark without the Chilleans.

But good luck boys.

Comment

I think that team is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Had Harry picked that team he would have been crucified on here!

Yer he would have but we know nothing about waht Ramsey has seen in training this week and surely he must get the benefit of the doubt...at least until it all goes #### up :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                    Let's wait and see, but Isla and Vargas two of our best this season , and Traore....well no need to comment. Training must have been very 'surprising'.

The team often seems to have no spark without the Chilleans.

But good luck boys.
                    It's deffo going to be very interesting and we should learn a lot from it.

Comment

If we concede first like we normally do then it will be interesting to see how they respond. BTW saw on twitter that we are on the way to setting another Premier League record, so far this season we are the only Prem team not to have scored a goal in the first 15 minutes. We always started slow under Harry for some reason so also be interesting to see if that has changed.

Comment

Back 4 strong defensively.
                        Phillips deserves a chance - there is quality in there.
                        Traore is actually good at left mid - he's just not a left back.
                        Fer in his correct position.
                        Taarabt playing.
                        Charlie.

Lots of positives in my opinion

Comment

Stream for today

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/gamelivestream.php

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Fer playing CM, at least that's good. Taarabt getting his chance.
                            Those are the only 2 changes I really like, we will see!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Harry played half our squad out of position. Isla is a wingback, Vargas a striker, Fer is a CM. Ramsey is putting the best players in their best positions. Vargas is competing with Austin now. Simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                                Back 4 strong defensively.
                                Phillips deserves a chance - there is quality in there.
                                Traore is actually good at left mid - he's just not a left back.
                                Fer in his correct position.
                                Taarabt playing.
                                Charlie.

Lots of positives in my opinion
                                I agree about the positives but the negative is Onuoha at right back and Hill at left back can only think Yun is injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X