No announcement yet.

Team for Sat - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No Isla, Vargas, Yun. Uninspiring team.

Comment

I wish them all the best, good luck boys.

Comment

Disappointed to see Onuoha moved out right yet again. Yun injured?

Comment

They fancy Traore, Harry didn't.

Harry like Isla and Vargas, they don't?

Rio didn't even make the bench.

Comment

Traore???? WTF??? Disappointed by that team tbh.

Comment

Fer playing CM, at least that's good. Taarabt getting his chance.

Comment

Maybe those are the players that have responded in training this week..hope it pays off. Still got a good feeling. Cmon U'rrrsss

Comment

If harry picked that team there would be uproar on here but we have to give these new guys a chance and they deserve our support. COYR'S
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Maybe those are the players that have responded in training this week..hope it pays off. Still got a good feeling. Cmon U'rrrsss
                      That can be the only thing V, let's hope you're right and they give us everything they got.

Comment

No SWP again???

Comment

OK, not completely happy with that line up, based on performances we've seen this season.

But let's see if anything has changed in terms of the way they play, that's far more important. The players there are capable, lets see if they can produce today.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                            OK, not completely happy with that line up, based on performances we've seen this season.

But let's see if anything has changed in terms of the way they play, that's far more important. The players there are capable, lets see if they can produce today.
                            Agree, Ramsey taken training all week so these are hopefully his picks on what he has seen. Lets back him even though theres a few strange selections there.

Comment

Last chance saloon for many of these players perhaps?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Just have to wait and see, four CH not sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X