No announcement yet.

Team for Sat - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was offside. Onuhua when he was on the ground.

Comment

• This match and the Swansea home match have just ruined any chance we had to survive, sadly I can't see a way out of this no matter who the manager is! So many wanted to blame Harry but these late match collapses are all on players who make stupid decisions and frankly are not good enough at this level!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• If we had been more positive from the start we may have nicked it, Vargas Isla and Zarate have to start Caulker what a ###### switched off we deserved at least a draw.

Comment

• there's an obvious way out - a win at Sunderland!
          Why not? Keep the faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
            there's an obvious way out - a win at Sunderland!
            Why not? Keep the faith.
            Why not? Probably because we haven't managed a point let alone three on the road all season and we have lost our last five matches.

Comment

• Well said,Wortonranger. We are by now means down just yet...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• That was all so predictable, when Caulker gave the ball away up field I just knew their winner was about to follow, it's painful!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• clearly we are not good enough, but to come so close to getting a point against a top 4 side, and concede in stoppage time is definitely unlucky

Comment

• add Sandro, Yun, and Isla to the team that started today and we have a good chance of beating a few teams in this league. Gonna take time for Ramsey and co or whoever's in charge to wipe out the negativity left by Redknapp. We played ok today, not over yet

Comment

• How many points we have lost injury time? So disappointed.

Comment

• Just dont get how this always happens to us we are screwed now

Comment

• We and Leicester are doomed. Maybe Burnley will be the third team. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            We and Leicester are doomed. Maybe Burnley will be the third team. I hope I am wrong.
                            Yep us and Leicester down with Burnley and Hull fighting over the final place with Villa flirting with it before no doubt pulling to safety at the death like normal...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Yep us and Leicester down with Burnley and Hull fighting over the final place with Villa flirting with it before no doubt pulling to safety at the death like normal...
                              How I see it now n all
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Next time I think we are going to win someone tell me to shut it pls cant see anything but relegation now ! We may beat Leicester to the bottom spot at this rate does anyone know if sandro isla are fit ?

Comment

Working...
                                X