• Show
Clear All

• F**king toss pots 3.0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Probably better if he say's nothing.
      Even better if he just resigns.

Comment

• I do want harry out but not because off this load off shambles #### the fa cup, my big worry is all out transfer targets are going to other clubs, get your ####ing finger out harry
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Well this doesn't sound like arry wanted out of the cup

QPR boss Harry Redknapp FUMES at devaluation of FA Cup

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...luation-FA-Cup
          QPR have devalued the FA CUP for the past 10 years !

Comment

• Triffic game for cheff utd.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Even better if he just resigns.
              To be honest Brights; I don't believe I have ever posted any negative comments about Arry; but I am now starting to believe that he is defiantly not the right person to take us forward.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qprgards View Post
                5 of us season ticket holders go down. Always have a beer before the game and at half time.. I agree, hardly ever hear any abuse of Harry. Everyone is pretty much behind the team, the way it should be.. Seems that some internet boys want to turn us into the next Newcastle. Win a couple and Harry is a god. Lose and he's gotta go ha. Just get behind the boys. We all want the same thing. To stay up. F*ck the FA cup. Our old boys could do with the extra rest.
                You got to be kidding this result is a insult to the fans that paid good money to watch that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  I do want harry out but not because off this load off shambles #### the fa cup, my big worry is all out transfer targets are going to other clubs, get your ####ing finger out harry
                  Harry i think the money's run out........sadly we are a shambles of a team and morale will be rock bottom.......champs here we come

Comment

• I'll do it before someone else does..

Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      You got to be kidding this result is a insult to the fans that paid good money to watch that crap.
                      I can't believe how many have paid good money to watch us in the cup, when we all know whats going to happen ?

Been caught out too many times over the years - nothing new or different this time

Comment

• kevin gallen ‏@kevingallen10 37s37 seconds ago
                        Just arrived at Sky Sports how am I gonna defend the R's after that result!!@RobBrennan82 @paulfinney1969 @hillmania @QPRReport @Mattwinton1
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          To be honest Brights; I don't believe I have ever posted any negative comments about Arry; but I am now starting to believe that he is defiantly not the right person to take us forward.
                          Not sure who I am more frustrated with at the moment. The manager for being so bad, or TF for not realising much sooner.

Comment

• Four shots on target, three goals conceded?

Comment

• I didn't pay good money to go watch this but even the fans that did should have known there was a risk (a good one at that) of this happening! Would anyone have fancied a midweek replay up in Yorkshire, sometimes you just have to move on, an away result at Burnley is much more important to this Cup which has lost it's luster from most EPL clubs!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• "How to Insult and Alienate People" by Harold Redknapp

Comment

Working...
                                X