QPR v Sheff U Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    every year i say never again after watching us in the cup, will I ever learn
    Finally learnt my lesson this year - we're a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      im sorry but for me redknapp has insulted qpr fans once too often.....time to go!
      Has he? I thought the team he put out was pretty strong and easily capable of beating a league one outfit.

Comment

Bring on the kids please.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Bring on the kids please.
          Agree, Furlong & Cox need to come on now.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
            Has he? I thought the team he put out was pretty strong and easily capable of beating a league one outfit.
            he obviously either told em to go thru the motions or cant motivate......either way the 'wrong sort'!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We might as well not enter the FA cup !
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Couldn't care less if we lose, but to play any first teamers and lose is an embarrassment. The line up should not have featured any of the Premier squad except SWP and Taarabt, although it may be they are being 'rested' again so they don't get injured while we are negotiating I assume with Malaysian or Japanese or Qatari clubs to take them off our hands!

Comment

Redknapp f*ck off and don't come back total embarrassment again.

Comment

im begining to lose paience with redknapp n co.....big beating at burnley could be his lasy hurrah!

Comment

Vargas & Isla on

Caulker & Henry off

Comment

Subs: Vargas & Isla for Henry & Caulker
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

There must be something seriously wrong in this club. I do not know what it is. Maybe Harry.....the Chairmen......the players? Jesus. I've been supporting the R's for nearly 50 years and there were only very few fond memories. Many friends in Malta asks me the same question. Why QPR? Its not easy to explain, however, I am glued to this team without much hope of ever being calm and relaxed watching my favourite team do well. I only dream. TBH I was already doomed for a defeat today!

Comment

I'm just hoping we don't get any major injuries as always seems to happen in these matches!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Its not the team he puts out but the tactics they use and his motivational skills.
                              How can QPR have 4 corners against a team with not much height and not score. Ferdinand, Onuoha, Caulker, Fer, Austin Mutch and yet still cannot win headers . Do they practice set pieces?

Comment

malts i concur....i can accept defeat when trying....but to offer no effort is insulting!

Comment

Working...
                                X