• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That felt like the longest game ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Burnley have a pen

Edit 1-1 there now
      They are really the team to beat. Ings was amazing aswell.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Needed this win. I just love this Premier League where every win is like a cup-final.
        Lol,so true.

It did feel like the longest game as well MYU,lol. Bloody heart rate going up too much in that game,ha.

Comment

• Did not watch the last 10 mins we looked like we would throw it away.

Comment

• Wow, that was exciting! We still have lots of flaws, mostly defensively but that is a great 3 points for us vs a relegation rival, hopefully we can build from this! Barton, although he had a couple of defensive lapses was overall excellent, had a part in all 3 goals! Besides the late shot over the bar I thought we shored up the midfield nicely with the final substitution, time to catch my breath!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• It wasn´t the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She was, however, screaming and kicking and trying to get out everytime we stopped for red. As we approached our destination I was cursing at the driver telling him to go straight through the remaining reds :-)
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                Lol, na, the final whistle had gone. Had memories of the Liverpool game with last minute goals against us :/

Indeed,yes. Not only against Liverpool..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• So so important that, now we must start picking up points away

Comment

• That's it ....I'm staying off this site when we play....Hello Rebel R , good to see you post again

Comment

• Thanks dave,not been away just don't post as often any more, delighted we won today

Comment

• I know some of the lads from here were at the match but is it ever quiet after a win!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Thanks dave,not been away just don't post as often any more, delighted we won today
                          B*m squeaker weren't it, as you say we need to accumulate points. Palace got a point at Swansea, I'd be delighted with the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            ####ing hell we are ####ing crap Redknapp needs to maybe make a sub to slow things down.
                            Throughout this match you've been nothing but a drama queen its quite comical reading your musings

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              B*m squeaker weren't it, as you say we need to accumulate points. Palace got a point at Swansea, I'd be delighted with the same
                              We certainly need to pick up a few points on the road but as for today we simply had to win and we did so will enjoy my few pints tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                We certainly need to pick up a few points on the road but as for today we simply had to win and we did so will enjoy my few pints tonight
                                cheers pal

Comment

Working...
                                X