No announcement yet.

Match Thread - QPR v Leicester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from the game bloody hell that was nerve racking, I got to say this some people might jump down My throat, joey has to be dropped bloody awful at shooting, gives the ball away to much and my personal opinion he has unsettled the team. And that's for mutch I know he did not get a lot off playing time but he is as week has a kitten. He looks like a iron on the ball
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Joey ran the midfield. His shooting was, mind, woeful. Was JordOn on the pitch? The only thing the fella did was block a free kick with his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Just back from the game bloody hell that was nerve racking, I got to say this some people might jump down My throat, joey has to be dropped bloody awful at shooting, gives the ball away to much and my personal opinion he has unsettled the team. And that's for mutch I know he did not get a lot off playing time but he is as week has a kitten. He looks like a iron on the ball
        After a good spirited performance by all the team you rush home to post that drivel

Comment

Just back from the game bloody hell that was nerve racking, I got to say this some people might jump down My throat, joey has to be dropped bloody awful at shooting, gives the ball away to much and my personal opinion he has unsettled the team. And that's for mutch I know he did not get a lot off playing time but he is as week has a kitten. He looks like a iron on the ball
          Barton did some poor things no doubt but he made a couple of key blocks and as I posted earlier was in on all 3 of our goals, I did miss a good part of the first half trying to find a stream and you would have seen more live! Who would you play in his place if you dropped him right now!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Joey ran the midfield. His shooting was, mind, woeful. Was JordOn on the pitch? The only thing the fella did was block a free kick with his head.
            Like the team as a whole he started abysmally, couldn't pick a pass at all. Got much better as the game went on.

His shooting is terrible, again like the rest of the team.

He didn't run the midfield, but he had a decent enough game overall. Massive block just after we scored the third that took the wind out of Leicester's sails late on. That was really important.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Like the team as a whole he started abysmally, couldn't pick a pass at all. Got much better as the game went on.

He didn't run the midfield, but he had a decent enough game overall. Massive block just after we scored the third that took the wind out of Leicester's sails late on. That was really important.
              He pretty much ties midfield together for us. Especially bringing Kransjar and Fer into it. Kelvin, however, was superb today. He filled in at LB, CB, RB. He was very, very tidy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                After a good spirited performance by all the team you rush home to post that drivel
                I did not rush and joey was woeful at times
                You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Barton did some poor things no doubt but he made a couple of key blocks and as I posted earlier was in on all 3 of our goals, I did miss a good part of the first half trying to find a stream and you would have seen more live! Who would you play in his place if you dropped him right now!
                  unfortunately we have injury 's so joey as to play. Can you buy him some shooting boots please
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Mutch has been out for over two months and it can't be easy being chucked into a game like that, even if you're playing regularly. I think he did alright and I really hope he can get back to the kind of form he showed for Baadiff during their promotion season.

Comment

• Does anyone know if we are on Sky Sports Game Of The Day on SNF at 8pm tonight? Also, nice touch that Chaz dedicated his goal to the QPR fans who passed away this week.
                      Last edited by QPRNW9; 29-11-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                        Does anyone know if we are on Sky Sports Game Of The Day on SNF at 8pm tonight?
                        No it's united v hull. Dunno if we can select it at 10 though

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                          No it's united v hull. Dunno if we can select it at 10 though
                          Ah, ffs. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                            Ah, ffs. Thanks.
                            Match off the day highlights are woeful, and they leave us last game most off the time
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by qprnw9 View Post
                                does anyone know if we are on sky sports game of the day on snf at 8pm tonight? Also, nice touch that chaz dedicated his goal to the qpr fans who passed away this week.
                                im sure there will be a torrent knocking around the web around 10pm tonight.

Just download the whole match.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X