No announcement yet.

Man Utd v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much the worst case scenario so far, back to a performance like Spurs.

Was expecting an eventual defeat, was hoping to avoid a demoralising humiliation with no positives.

Let's hope that we at least look like we care a bit in the second half.

Comment

Don't get disheartened folks, there's a lot more games to go! Yeah I'm gutted we're playing so bad, but if we win against Stoke it'll all be forgotten!

Comment

We're never gonna win today but would rather have seen us have a go cos this is just embarrassing !

Comment

Commentators / pundits cumming in their pants over United. Truth is we are making them look good.

I'd pull Austin, Fer & Caulker off to avoid injuries

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            F*ckin caulker needs to sort himself out....useless f*cker...as does Fer, and the rest of the mf
            It's not been good from anyone, but the way we utterly crumble when it starts going wrong is something that continues to concern me.

Fight just dropped out of them.

Comment

Pathetic.

Sandro has looked alright. The rest, poor.

Can't understand why we didn't go out to attack more from the outset. United are a fragile team at the moment. But no, let them control the game without exerting energy.

Hill a shocking choice at LB. Not trusted to defend with the cover Hoilett is providing. Can't complete a pass going forward. Gave away a soft and pointless free kick from which Man U scored the opener and haven't looked back.

Comment

Phillips can't waste chances like that if he wants to succeed in the premiership. Just strike the ball cleanly ffs.

Kranjcar has given the ball away needlessly a few times, not too impressed.

If you told me 3 years ago Clint Hill would be starting as LB at Old Trafford I'd never have believed you.

Green is shite.

The whole setup is lacking, Arry needs to sort this out. If we're gonna sit back and defend then at least press as a unit. Just cramming the box with players isn't gonna cut it Arry!

Comment

I blame the white shirts - the surrender colour!

Comment

Heart doesnt like losing like this, head says it doesnt matter. Manure arent teams we are going to be battling with in May. Get Austin off to protect him and look towards the next game
                    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Kranjar Phillips Hill what a waste of time.

Comment

• Green
                        Isla caulker Ferdinand Hill
                        Sandro Kransjar
                        Vargas Adel Holliett
                        Austin

Ought be he second half. See how we do. Henry on for Kransjar.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          if we win against Stoke it'll all be forgotten!
                          Wrong attitude. EVERY game matters, as Stoke themselves proved by winning at City. You can not lie down against the big boys and rely on being good enough against the likes of Stoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            too deep, Charlie isolated, we're not competing for posession.

4-5-1 has to be more 4-3-3 with ball

come on my team
                            Not meaning to be intrusive, but what country do you come from? Never heard anyone say 'come on my team' in england before but you say it all the time. Sounds like another country style fan chant.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Fair points. We all know that except Dave.
                              oh give it rest ........

Comment

• It's not games like this which will determine our fate

Comment

Working...
                                X