Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR v Blackburn Match Thread - very attacking side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the flavio 4-4-2ers happy? We even up things with other sides when we play 4-4-2 as we don't control the game and I don't see us creating a whole lot more either. Id go Johnson on the left, take off Hoillett, bring on Kranjcar

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
      Kranjcar for Hoilet?
      More likely O'Neill

Comment

I bigged up Hoilett Tuesday, today he makes me want to pull my eyes out, so be sure he will have a hat trick by the 70th minute

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          We didn't have two wingers in that game, and AJ was using the channels.

it was more of a hybrid 4-5-1 than 442.

This is a more traditional formation and we've had way less possession and as a result the defence has had more pressure on it and occasionally looked a bit wobbly.

we might settle into this formation, but you can tell they've almost forgotten how to play it

Crowd are very quiet, although that may be because the effects mic seems to be pointing directly at some moans Northerners.
          So we need to play a bit more like tuesday then.

Comment

results going our way, really need to sort it out 2nd half

Comment

we will produce a second half avalanche of goals or my names cuthbert
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah, as Cuthbert said, an avalanche of goals!

Comment

is SWP injured? Was decent vs Charlton when he came on as a sub

Comment

Had enough of hoilett does my head in

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                      is SWP injured? Was decent vs Charlton when he came on as a sub
                      that was for man city in 2003 though!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Traore for Toilett, Kranjcar for Johnson. Back to the 4-5-1 and keep more possession, nick a goal and 3 points. This manager malarkey ain't so hard after all!

Comment

SWP is so shat even his old man throws coins at him during the game

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            that was for man city in 2003 though!

Comment

Where is cheverton?????,again not even on bench,as well as SWP.We have a great chance to go 3 points clear today but if we perform did we did in the 1st half then we will still be 2nd

Comment

Bournemouth had us on the back foot for long periods on Tuesday night but did nothing with it, I still think this team is far more suited to 4-5-1 rather than 4-4-2, thought we played better when Johnson went off on Tuesday, yet Johnson was my man of the match .........how does that work.

Comment

Working...
                                X