Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR v Blackburn Match Thread - very attacking side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty poor game all in all.
    Games like that we should be winning but I suppose we're still 2nd and 1 game less to play for anyone to catch us!
    Gotta get better than that though!!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
      And how does that affect our league position?
      It doesn't........neither does this result

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
        we are one awful side Redknapp needs to sort this bunch of ******s out
        Oh yes absolutely awful, joint top of the league, **** me we will be bad when we are out the top 6 !

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
          why is it so frustrating?
          Because the players we have should be absolutely bossing this league. We're joint top, which is great, but we're making it look quite difficult.

It's not been as much fun as we hoped it would.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Because the players we have should be absolutely bossing this league. We're joint top, which is great, but we're making it look quite difficult.

It's not been as much fun as we hoped it would.
              I think we are expecting too much tbh. It doesn't matter how good anyone thinks our players are on paper. It's all to do with getting them to play together, as we all know from last season

Comment

• is it the tactics, is it the players? I'm not against possession football but we are so slow. Barton had a good game on the whole but there were times esp near the end there where we needed urgency and it just wasn't there. No one from midfield seems to be joining the attack so Austin and Johnson completely isolated. I'll prob be shot for saying it but actually think we are better with five in midfield but we need midfield players who can score. At least we will be able to address our problems in Jan.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  At least we will be able to address our problems in Jan.
                  Should be done on the training pitch by our bloated training staff. Players we have are plenty good enough without giving Arry any more dosh to spend.

Comment

i. I'll prob be shot for saying it but actually think we are better with five in midfield but we need midfield players who can score. At least we will be able to address our problems in Jan.

I agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Should be done on the training pitch by our bloated training staff. Players we have are plenty good enough without giving Arry any more dosh to spend.
                      Only on paper. Most posts i've seen today say Jnr is s**t and needs to be sold. Sometimes players need to be sold and replaced to fit into the system imo

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Only on paper. Most posts i've seen today say Jnr is s**t and needs to be sold. Sometimes players need to be sold and replaced to fit into the system imo
                        I don't mind him swapping players. Hoillett or whoever out and someone in on the same or less money is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Agree they SHOULD be good enough, but are they? Austin aside who is going to score the goals?

Comment

Agree they SHOULD be good enough, but are they? Austin aside who is going to score the goals?
                            I don't think I can take yet another transfer window bringing in 5 or 6 players though.

Enough is enough frankly. We've got more than enough quality in the squad, the manager just needs to get the best out of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              I don't think I can take yet another transfer window bringing in 5 or 6 players though.

Enough is enough frankly. We've got more than enough quality in the squad, the manager just needs to get the best out of them.
                              Am not advocating ripping up the team. I haven't been that impressed by Phillips but am prepared to believe he will come good. Maybe Hoilet will show us the player he promised to be. But I wd have thought we need a striker and a midfield player who can score unless Niko, Barton, Carroll et al find their shooting boots.

Comment

• The game died the moment Kranjcar and O'Neil came on. Phillips and Hoilett were starting the pull the strings, Phillips has a great chance, the stadium is buzzing; then the changes came, and it never really got going again.

Comment

Working...
                                X