No announcement yet.

Leon Jeanne Documentary - Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Matty. Lad lives round corner from me is really good pals with him since they were kids. Just makes me actually like him though tbh

Comment

ive

ive heard rumours that he was caught injecting himself in his foot before a game with heroin whether its true or not i dont know
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        Yes Matty. Lad lives round corner from me is really good pals with him since they were kids. Just makes me actually like him though tbh

I really do think it's rife among footballers. I highly doubt it would ever fully be uncovered / come out to us joe public, too many very rich people have too much to lose for them to let it, but it would certainly be interesting if somebody did decide to spill the beans on it all and name a few names :pleasantsuprise:
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Loads at it.for sure.so what aint like its against the law so who cares.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised if someone said both Coles bang on it

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
              Never did like the look of Andy or Carlton tbh.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i think

i think briatore was bang on it as was scott jones
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Comment

One of the wife's pals is mates with Ashley cole and half knocks about with him. A few weeks ago she was at mine and I was asking her about him and she was saying he likes a ciggy and a drink and I said he must have a sniff and she said no. She ain't no plum and knows what it's all about.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Didnt Leon Knight expose a load of players?
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Haha you know which ones I mean ;)

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          One of the wife's pals is mates with Ashley cole and half knocks about with him. A few weeks ago she was at mine and I was asking her about him and she was saying he likes a ciggy and a drink and I said he must have a sniff and she said no. She ain't no plum and knows what it's all about.
                          I'll take your word on that Lone.

What about players that have featured for our lot. Would put money on the player we signed from Brentford who represented Rep of Ireland at international level.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            Didnt Leon Knight expose a load of players?
                            Is he still on twitter, just remembered that chaos he caused a while back.

Comment

Is he still on twitter, just remembered that chaos he caused a while back.
                              Got a life ban the nutter
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Leon is going to talk extensively about drugs in football and the pressures young stars are put under. Obviously for legal reasons we can't name names and I don't think Leon wants to single anyone out in any event. He wants to highlight his own problems and how they wrecked his career. Leon arrived in London as a 15 year old who had never really been out of Cardiff before. He was from a tough background and couldn't read or write. Suddenly he was on huge money, famous and let loose in London. It was a disaster waiting to happen and took him down some very dark roads which have included rehab, treatment for depression and jail. To be fair QPR tried really hard with Leon, Gerry Francis in particular but addiction completely ruined him.

Over the last few years he has really settled down. He hardly ever goes out and now has a very nice girlfriend. For a time he was even helping to make sandwiches at his sisters shop and has been looking for work as a driver. This will be his last shot at professional football. He is still incredibly gifted but needs to lose some weight. He has Cardiff City's former fitness coach working with him twice a day in an effort to be 100% for pre season. Then it's up to him in the trials. We will be following him every step of the way. If he makes a comeback then it will be a great story. Thanks for all your replies. Really interested to read them.

Comment

Working...
                                X