Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Dear ... what QPR really did in Dubai...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I cannot think of any of them that would be stupid enough to do that
      We seem to be breaking the trend when it comes to what a team can manage this season. I can't remember a "team" like us.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I would say most of the Mirror story is pants, however it's probably true the players went on the p- i -s -s . With all their money and five days out in Dubai with time to kill, it's not rocket science. I would like to take a positive from this, the boozing may have been some well needed bonding among the players. Although I don't agree with boozing, I still want to see a positive.
        The negative is what a farkin liberty players are taking, it's a big V- sign at the fans who pay your wages. And how come Harry isn'y keeping control, maybe he don't give a fark either. Fernandes is being mugged off :****edoff: That of course is IF this all true.

Comment

You miss my point, it is completely relevant, it is something that footballers have always done and will continue to do..it is not unique to football, look at cricket..rugby..American sports..

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            We seem to be breaking the trend when it comes to what a team can manage this season. I can't remember a "team" like us.
            Suppose my fear is this could be getting majorly blown out of proportion. If it did happen we could be talking 2 or 3 players out of 25 not excatly whole squad on booze up, worse case scenario it could be all 25 unlikely but if we are talking the minority the whole club is getting tarred unfairly. I have no doubt the statement after game will say players were allowed a beer with managements approval.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Suppose my fear is this could be getting majorly blown out of proportion. If it did happen we could be talking 2 or 3 players out of 25 not excatly whole squad on booze up, worse case scenario it could be all 25 unlikely but if we are talking the minority the whole club is getting tarred unfairly. I have no doubt the statement after game will say players were allowed a beer with managements approval.
              Agreed. And it would be interesting to have a straw poll as to who the quoted players are and who the culprits are. And I bet it conforms to all the stereotypes on this board. The drinkers being all the hated players on here ..the mercenaries and the shocked players being the championship saints!

Comment

SteveB's who actually lives in Dubai has a post or two on this thread over on dot.org which IMO scuppers the "on the lash" story
                '
                http:// http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=67560&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Bit malicious publishing something like that on the day of such a very important fixture, would be VERY narked with the journo concerned if that was the real story
                Last edited by Lord Charles; 02-03-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Probably is being blown out of proportion but again mud sticks & it just heaps more misery & pressure on the club.

Would it of been that hard to implement a booze ban on a 5 day training camp? Wind down yes, in the 5 star facilities, immaculate surroundings, beautiful weather, warm sea etc. why booze?

We are inviting hassle to be honest.

Comment

Harry should put this article up in the dressing room and say ''now prove em wrong!'' In all honesty I'm bored of hearing ''we know we to do this'' and ''we need to that'' from the players, well just f*****g do it as that's what you're paid and employed to do? Sadly very few of them have the ****** for it and i would rather see our youth squad play than this pile of turd.
                    I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Just before anyone has a pop I do love my team but not this current squad of players
                      I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Make you right mate

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
                          Just before anyone has a pop I do love my team but not this current squad of players
                          same

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
                            Harry should put this article up in the dressing room and say ''now prove em wrong!'' In all honesty I'm bored of hearing ''we know we to do this'' and ''we need to that'' from the players, well just f*****g do it as that's what you're paid and employed to do? Sadly very few of them have the ****** for it and i would rather see our youth squad play than this pile of turd.
                            totally agree mate. sick of hearing the same old ******** on QPR player. players pretending they gave a **** when in truth they couldn't care less what happens to our club. As for harry, i thought he'd somehow bring this club, the players together. staying in a different hotel and letting them just get on with it, yeah he will argue they are big boys and shouldn't need babysitting, yep very true but it seems Harry's attitude was out of sight, out of mind. a chance to live and breathe football for a few days but no he just wanted to have an uninterrupted holiday with his missus. top man harry, top man...

Comment

Weird tho right , poster on qpr report post a story saying info saying the boys was on the lash ect few days later mirror reports it and now the OP deletes his post?

Comment

Maybe the hot weather made them THIRSTY
                                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                                X