Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Dear ... what QPR really did in Dubai...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear ... what QPR really did in Dubai...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...d-five-1738275

Probably a load of b0llox I don't know but not exactly helping matters at the minute.

Comment

Don't believe any of that but think ill steer clear of this thread with some of the posters that are about to pipe up!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Blood's boiling. The thing is, this probably is true and I wouldn't be surprised. Want this nightmare to end now. Utter shambles.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Guy on QPR reports site said much the same last week to be honest. Either he's spot on or the papers have read his thread over there & made this up. No smoke without fire?

Why on earth would the manager be staying in a different hotel?

Comment

Just read Harry's Mrs was there to?! F*ck me might as well have brought Rosie the dog & how about the grand children? Jesus Christ I thought it was a training camp? Quotes that Redknapp had to reprimand players? Libel if not true??

Comment

The atmosphere could get very nasty tomorrow after this if there's another surrender.

Comment

If that isn't a 'phuck off to the fans' I don't know what is. Shocking if true and contemptible, no other words for it.

Comment

Where is the guy who was staying at the same hotel with the players.

Comment

not surprised tbh as there have been plenty of rumours....just about sums up this current squad of player. love the club but ****ing hate the bunch of useless loser ***** we currently have playing for us.

Comment

Lets hope it's journo sh!t stirring eh. I'd be surprised if we were so lax with our players but looking at the performances this season you'd think they all just rolled in from the boozer 20 mins before KO.

Still think manager staying with his wife in a separate hotel is ridiculous. Should of been eat, sleep, sh!tting football over there. Harry will no doubt be asked about this tomorrow should we lose.

Comment

The timing is a little strange. Why release this story on the day of such an important game?

Comment

Lots of quotes, so you would think this has some substance.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                            Where is the guy who was staying at the same hotel with the players.
                            Two sides to every story it seems mate.

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...&page=1#316372

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              The timing is a little strange. Why release this story on the day of such an important game?
                              Maximum impact. Doesn't mean it's not true unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X