Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

is julio da cinta herahlio mutraganioho belasasalaz ceasar playing for brazil???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #1

    is julio da cinta herahlio mutraganioho belasasalaz ceasar playing for brazil???

    will watch then if not shant bother!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!
  • QPR Taylor
    Bronze Seat
    • Jul 2011
    • 622

    #2
    Aye
    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #3
      ...viva Brazil...

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #4
        nuts to brazil!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • QPRDave
          The number 10
          • Mar 2009
          • 32080

          #5
          I love a brazilian!

          Comment

          • Factamondo
            You know when you've been factamondoed!
            • Mar 2009
            • 37198

            #6
            best bint i ever got my cockles up was brazilian!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #7
              Julio putting himself in the shop window

              Comment

              • Factamondo
                You know when you've been factamondoed!
                • Mar 2009
                • 37198

                #8
                what a save!!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

                Comment

                • MattyRangers
                  Slimmer of The Year
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 24914

                  #9
                  What a keeper . Hail cesar!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                  Comment

                  • vblockranger
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 15218

                    #10
                    ha that Ronaldhino bloke is pony at penaltys

                    Comment

                    • WeAreQPR12
                      C Club
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23558

                      #11
                      Originally posted by vblockranger
                      ha that Ronaldhino bloke is pony at penaltys
                      and to think robson thinks he's better than messi, thought that was hilarious earlier today!
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment

                      • vblockranger
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 15218

                        #12
                        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                        and to think robson thinks he's better than messi, thought that was hilarious earlier today!
                        not a touch on Messi..even in his heyday.

                        Comment

                        • MattyRangers
                          Slimmer of The Year
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 24914

                          #13
                          Not as good no but, IMO, a more entertaining watch. In his heyday of course - not even close anymore .
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                          Comment

                          • WeAreQPR12
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23558

                            #14
                            Originally posted by vblockranger
                            not a touch on Messi..even in his heyday.
                            exactly, I saw the messi show a few days back live. He could of beat osasuna on his own, scored 4 of the 5
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment

                            • Factamondo
                              You know when you've been factamondoed!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37198

                              #15
                              both ugly c unts though!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...