will watch then if not shant bother!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
is julio da cinta herahlio mutraganioho belasasalaz ceasar playing for brazil???
Collapse
X
-
is julio da cinta herahlio mutraganioho belasasalaz ceasar playing for brazil???
you know nothing john snow!!!!Tags: None -
-
-
-
-
Comment
-
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
Not as good no but, IMO, a more entertaining watch. In his heyday of course - not even close anymore .You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
...viva Brazil...
Comment