This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    Spreading lies, again, I see. Bon said he has signed, that the deal is done, when it had not been done. And so I called him out on that.

As for the "English not your first language", again, a cuss I would expect to see from a kid. So you keep reaffirming what I think most of us now know!

Finally, I started a thread defending Korean fans, so your insinuations that I am against Koreans or something is nonsensical.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ur-Korean-fans
    Marshy,
    I think you are being pedantic in the extreme here.

The player is from Korea. He would not have flown to England for a medical if all the negotiations had not taken place beforehand, surely.

What we had here, was a very early heads up from a relatively new Korean fan, about a player who despite all the dismissive comments from elsewhere, did actually agree a deal, sign for Rangers after a small hiccup and is now official.
    Bon doesn't claim to be ITK as far as I can see, but with a record of 1 from 1 in the rumour game, could claim to be more so than certain others.

Certain fans, not necessarily yourself, ridicule his posts because he is Korean and the fact that the occasional misinterpretation of what he says is down to him not speaking perfect English.

If the YouTube video of this guy is anything to go by, we could have one hell of a player on our books. Exactly the sort of player we should have been looking to acquire from the moment we were promoted, instead of some of the ludicrously overrated pieces of turd that have arrived since then.

Comment

Working...
    X