This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    What a silly post. No one was saying the deal would not happen. What we did say was that the deal has not yet happened, and it hadn't, yet bon was coming on here saying it has happened.
    STFU Richard
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      STFU Richard
      How old are you? 7?

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        So QPR were chasing him in the summer then? Which means Tony Fernandes was interested as Harry was not manager! Which makes your claim that this was a 1000% a Harry signing absolute rubbish!

Ultimately it does not matter who signed him and if he is good enough then all the better for QPR. But am not having someone post something which i know for a fact is not true.
        Haa harry was impressed by yun in the summer and decided that he will sign him once he is back in charge of a pl club. And at the same time qpr was interested in yun as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
          Haa harry was impressed by yun in the summer and decided that he will sign him once he is back in charge of a pl club. And at the same time qpr was interested in yun as well.
          Do you have any quotes from Harry to back that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
            Good luck to him : ) That means Fabio might be dropped now? Fabio's been playing really well
            No Fabio imo should keep his place. This lad surely will be viewed as a very good squad player

Comment

How old are you? 7?
              Blue if you are 7, I take back my previous comment about wanting you to post up a video of you "celebrating" the potential Samba signing as you promised.

PM me it though please :pleasantsuprise:
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It could be concluded they both tf and arry were interested in yun. End of story.
                And now could you please drink up water and relax?

Comment

I don't really care how he got here, I think he will be a great addition to the squad and one to watch out for.

Comment

Do you have any quotes from Harry to back that up?
                    I will give u a quote once I go back home. Im bit busy now :(

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Blue if you are 7, I take back my previous comment about wanting you to post up a video of you "celebrating" the potential Samba signing as you promised.

PM me it though please :pleasantsuprise:
                      LOFL you dirty old dog
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        So it's a Fernandes signing like every normal QPR fan knows it is. This is not a Redknapp signing however much you convince yourself it is. We were laughing at all the Koreans around us who looked disinterested last night until Park came on in the 89 minute to which they all responded by jumping up and getting their cameras out.

This lad may turn out good for the chairman will get credit but let's get one think straight the power of marketing is the reason this lads name was put forward to the manger in the first place
                        I was laughing at them too.

Comment

How old are you? 7?
                          You really are an ignorant person. You were told he was having a medical when indeed he was, you were also told a deal had been agreed which indeed it was and the only thing that needed to be resolved was the permit. Your posts were pathetic because you didn't like the idea of the signing. You trashed the merits or otherwise of signing this player and also abused (in your very childish and dense way) Bon for his enthusiasm at the prospect of this lad playing for Rangers. And you have the temerity to ask of my age.
                          Well sorry, he's a Ranger and as usual you just mug yourself off. Not that it really affects you as I see you don't actually pop along to games too often as you seem to always be trolling the live match threads when we play.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                            So you know Harry do you? He told you this? He took a complete break from football in the summer and was about to be next manager of the Ukraine national side before QPR got him. Are you telling me he was so impressed with Yun in the summer that had he taken the Ukraine job he would have tried to sign him for them?? I half expect you to.

And i see now you say TF was also interested........Which means it was not a 10000% Harry signing......Let me know when you feel silly.

Comment

I think the suggestion to sign him probably came from TF. However I cannot imagine HR just sayiing "that's a great idea" unless he really thought so. He is not Mark Hughes.

Also he is a young player (unusual for QPR) and obviously has potential. The team is in a much better place now than when Park joined which should hopefully help him to settle in. Not sure if he will be a regular yet (depends on circumstances) and won't be made Captain, so it will be nothing like Park.

Comment

You really are an ignorant person.
                                followed by:

You were told he was having a medical when indeed he was
                                Absolutely brilliant! So from now on, a player having a medical means they have signed? Priceless. Forget about the possibility of a player failing a medical, from now on, the moment a player has a medical, let's all start saying he has been signed, because bon and bluehoop reckon so

As for your other ridiculous point about not going to games meaning you're not a fan, that just reaffirms my viewpoint that you're about 7. Because an adult would realise that there are many reasons why someone could be a fan but yet not be attending games.

Comment

Working...
                                X