This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
    don't know anything about this guy, never seen him play, have no interest who was the driving force behind the signing.
    Only have 1 interest which is how he plays for us, I'll make that judgemnent with my own eyes NOT bases on anyone else's comments
    We have to give new players a chance and see what happens
    Spot on Post

Comment

Bloody hell! Lets give the guy a chance! For the most part it has been the Big Time Charlies (like Park ironically) that have mugged us off. This lad will have something to prove - and looks pretty decent.

I remember when Paul Parker signed: All you mainly got was "He's just a short useless -insert racial insult common at the time- from Fulham who cost two bob" blah.... blah.... blah..... And look what he went on to do for us!

Comment

I like all that i've seen and heard about the guy so this could prove to be a real coup, especially a s a number of bigger clubs had been monitoring him... gotta have something about him for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Chasing him in the summer? as what a cleaner for his house? Harry wern't even a manager in the summer.
          I mean qpr.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
            I mean qpr.
            Which would indeed imply this is a TF signing...

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
              Which would indeed imply this is a TF signing...
              What does it matter who signed him? Is he good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                What does it matter who signed him? Is he good enough?
                Just pointing out flaws in bons argument, not necessarily fussed.

I hope he is, will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Just pointing out flaws in bons argument, not necessarily fussed.

I hope he is, will have to wait and see.
                  I know Bon's excited. Hope he's proved right about his quality.

Comment

if was Park was a TF signing as a pr exercise, then it would be pretty stupid for him to do it again, based on the poor return we've had from Park.
                    No point being big in Asia if we go down, is there?
                    Don't think Harry would come here if he can't have a say in who we buy IMO

Comment

I mean qpr.
                      So QPR were chasing him in the summer then? Which means Tony Fernandes was interested as Harry was not manager! Which makes your claim that this was a 1000% a Harry signing absolute rubbish!

Ultimately it does not matter who signed him and if he is good enough then all the better for QPR. But am not having someone post something which i know for a fact is not true.

Comment

I mean qpr.
                        So it's a Fernandes signing like every normal QPR fan knows it is. This is not a Redknapp signing however much you convince yourself it is. We were laughing at all the Koreans around us who looked disinterested last night until Park came on in the 89 minute to which they all responded by jumping up and getting their cameras out.

This lad may turn out good for the chairman will get credit but let's get one think straight the power of marketing is the reason this lads name was put forward to the manger in the first place

Comment

I mean qpr.
                          So it's a Fernandes signing like every normal QPR fan knows it is. This is not a Redknapp signing however much you convince yourself it is. We were laughing at all the Koreans around us who looked disinterested last night until Park came on in the 89 minute to which they all responded by jumping up and getting their cameras out.

This lad may turn out good for the chairman will get credit but let's get one think straight the power of marketing is the reason this lads name was put forward to the manger in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Bloody tourists!:rage:

Comment

I've got a good feeling about this, when I've seen him play for Korea he's looked class
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                I would love to see the many people that abused Bon when he said this deal would happen say sorry. I know it won't happen but he was bang on the money and long before it hit the news here. More than that, I hope Bon is right in his assessment of the player (from the little I saw of him in the Olympics I think he might be right) and if he turns out to be as good as his potential suggests, well there's another apology from many just waiting to happen
                                What a silly post. No one was saying the deal would not happen. What we did say was that the deal has not yet happened, and it hadn't, yet bon was coming on here saying it has happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X