Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Have we actually learn't anything from our mistakes in the transfer market?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gtleighsr3
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 23569

    #16
    right you f a c k ers ive got my newest best pals weares back and i wont have you slagging him anymore u get me.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

    Comment

    • WeAreQPR12
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 23558

      #17
      Originally posted by w12dave
      hello weare, have you cheer up bit now mate
      I am actually a very calm person. People have me wrong. Also I had a 16 hour flight and read I was a dipstick. I think you should of expected my answer and yet you still want me to justify myself.
      I played sunday league football today.

      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

      Comment

      • WeAreQPR12
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 23558

        #18
        Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
        right you f a c k ers ive got my newest best pals weares back and i wont have you slagging him anymore u get me.
        Also I've read your posts but like I said I am a calm person, my faith has been a big part in why I look at things in a relaxed manner although reading some of the posts on here are best ignored.
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment

        • Gtleighsr3
          CCG
          • Mar 2009
          • 23569

          #19
          im a new man fella that was yday
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

          Comment

          • Norths
            CCG
            • Jan 2011
            • 13067

            #20
            Hello WeAre

            Comment

            • Ginger Ninja
              W12 Seat
              • Jan 2010
              • 17458

              #21
              Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
              lads dont rip the pish,hes trying to be sensible
              Just some harmless fun mate, i actually quite like the bloke
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

              Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

              Summer Transfers 2019

              IN


              OUT

              Comment

              • w12dave
                Silver Seat
                • Aug 2011
                • 2146

                #22
                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                I am actually a very calm person. People have me wrong. Also I had a 16 hour flight and read I was a dipstick. I think you should of expected my answer and yet you still want me to .
                I don't want you to justify nothing, I was only having a bit of banter but you too sensitive mate.

                You got Mvila wrong, it not the end of the world... take it on the chin and laugh it off

                Comment

                • Factamondo
                  You know when you've been factamondoed!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37198

                  #23
                  ive never got a signing right............i live in hope!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

                  Comment

                  • WeAreQPR12
                    C Club
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23558

                    #24
                    Originally posted by w12dave
                    I don't want you to justify nothing, I was only having a bit of banter but you too sensitive mate.

                    You got Mvila wrong, it not the end of the world... take it on the chin and laugh it off
                    How did I get it wrong? I was given information and passed it on? If you think I lied about it then that's a different ball game, so now you decide?
                    I played sunday league football today.

                    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                    Comment

                    • Gtleighsr3
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23569

                      #25
                      weare ginge is ganging up on me and you now.i got ya back though.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                      Comment

                      • brightonr
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 10922

                        #26
                        I like WeAre. And to be fair, with the amount of stick he gets, I think he does well to take it in good spirit.

                        Comment

                        • Gtleighsr3
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23569

                          #27
                          no more from me,we thick as kent now
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                          Comment

                          • w12dave
                            Silver Seat
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 2146

                            #28
                            Originally posted by brightonr
                            I like WeAre. And to be fair, with the amount of stick he gets, I think he does well to take it in good spirit.
                            are you sure about that

                            Comment

                            • Gtleighsr3
                              CCG
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23569

                              #29
                              leave it dave im telling you leave it!!!!!!!!!
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                              Comment

                              Working...