right you f a c k ers ive got my newest best pals weares back and i wont have you slagging him anymore u get me.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Have we actually learn't anything from our mistakes in the transfer market?
Collapse
X
-
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Also I've read your posts but like I said I am a calm person, my faith has been a big part in why I look at things in a relaxed manner although reading some of the posts on here are best ignored.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
I don't want you to justify nothing, I was only having a bit of banter but you too sensitive mate.
You got Mvila wrong, it not the end of the world... take it on the chin and laugh it offComment
-
Comment
-
How did I get it wrong? I was given information and passed it on? If you think I lied about it then that's a different ball game, so now you decide?I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
weare ginge is ganging up on me and you now.i got ya back though.Chelmsford City the home of RadioComment
-
-

Comment