Fernandes in France today trying to tie up M'Vila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    I seem to remember many getting excited about the prospect of a French striker by the name of Olivier Giroud.

Thank goodness we missed out on that one. Dire player. Our loss was Arsenal's gain.

Cant hit a cows backside at the moment...glad we never ended up with him.

Comment

• 9 goals 9 assists for Giroud this season when he isn't playing as well as he'd like. Some of the stuff posted on here should come in crackers at Christmas.

How many of our players can boast stats like this? How many assists Joey Barton have last season again haha jesus wept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
        9 goals 9 assists for Giroud this season when he isn't playing as well as he'd like. Some of the stuff posted on here should come in crackers at Christmas.

How many of our players can boast stats like this? How many assists Joey Barton have last season again haha jesus wept.
        seen him miss and make some howlers tho...Yesterday he looked awful. Gets set up loads of times with some slick Arsenal passing only to **** it up when the ball comes to him. Awful player and even the Gooners take the **** out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          seen him miss and make some howlers tho...Yesterday he looked awful. Gets set up loads of times with some slick Arsenal passing only to **** it up when the ball comes to him. Awful player and even the Gooners take the **** out of him.
          Awful player, wouldn't get in our side then?

Comment

• I agree with the opinion that CB is a priority, followed by some more firepower up front.
            Good defenders stop goals and good strikers score them, stating the bl--d--g obvious but that's what we need.
            This month has seen some heroic rearguard defending, which shows Harry and his guys are getting us organised at the back. All 5 games this year(2013) we've been on the back foot and have only conceded 2 goals and are unbeaten. Easier opponents are to come and so will more points
            Not stressing about M'Vila, have no control over this, he might not be good in the PL and can't worry about missing a player I've never seen play and we never had

Comment

Awful player, wouldn't get in our side then?
              Not now we have Remy....

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Not now we have Remy....
                Are you saying they're the same type of player? Come off it, we lack height for set pieces which we're terrible at, just for starters. He's exactly the type of player that we need. If teams sit deep against us then Remy is not going to be as effective.

Remember how effective Heidur was Stoke away last year? We need someone like that still.

Comment

• To be fair, Giroud's all round game is very very good. He'll be a brilliant player for Arsenal in the future.

Comment

9 goals 9 assists for Giroud this season when he isn't playing as well as he'd like. Some of the stuff posted on here should come in crackers at Christmas.

Isnt that like more goals and assists than our entire team has this season?!!!

It seems like just because Remy has signed all of a sudden QPR are some massive title challenging outfit that bustin some big moves in the PL and Europe!

Comment

• Giroud is top notch to be honest. Hardly been a failure since he arrived I'm looking at you señor Torres!

His movement is some of the best you will ever see. Once he finds his feet fully he'll be a proper player.

Comment

• Giroud would stroll into our side - make no doubts about that - he is a quality player.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Giroud would get in our starting 11

its his 1st season in england too, this time net year he'll be knocking em in

Comment

• Fascinating how we all view players differently. When I watch him I see the new Chamakh as opposed to the new RVP
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Giroud would stroll into our side - make no doubts about that - he is a quality player.
                              Someone would have to drag him into our side, poison his mind with the 'big project' and show him a papier mache model of the stadium thats going to be bigger than the Nou.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                                Fascinating how we all view players differently. When I watch him I see the new Chamakh as opposed to the new RVP

You're judging him by Arsenal standards, and by the standards of a particularly great player, even by Arsenal standards.

Giroud would easily get in our team. Very good premier league player. Just not RVP.

Comment

Working...
                                X