No announcement yet.

Fernandes in France today trying to tie up M'Vila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some saying kuzan some saying us.... I wouldn't be surprised if he ended Up at spurs... Good side
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Rubin Kazan is his destination, according to a French report I read this morning. Wages of almost €4m per year NETT! Increases every year of his 4 year contract. Seems we'll have to look elsewhere....

Comment

Rubin Kazan is his destination, according to a French report I read this morning. Wages of almost €4m per year NETT! Increases every year of his 4 year contract. Seems we'll have to look elsewhere....

Comment

if true lets hope plan B is lined up and as good. Can't afford to keep phaffing around.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

At least if he does sign we won't be able to sing here for the money!

Comment

Just done a Google News search for Yann M'Vila for stories in the last hour. There are 6 reports in total and every one of them reckons he's going to Rubin Kazan:angry:

Comment

Not bothered really. If he goes he goes. Shouldn't be pinning all our hopes on an expensive player with no Prem experience. Could say the same about Remy but we've got him so beside the point.

Lets move on to another target which I presume Harry will have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Not bothered really. If he goes he goes. Shouldn't be pinning all our hopes on an expensive player with no Prem experience. Could say the same about Remy but we've got him so beside the point.

Comment

Exactly. Without sounding like my grapes are too sour, CM isn't the most urgent of areas for us to add to anyway. Yes, it would be a nice bonus to sign a player of his quality I'm not denying that, but if he decides to join the ruskies for a few rubles more than we are willing to pay then fair cop, we move onto the next target (preferrably a CB!).
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Spot on mate.

CB needs to be priority imo especially as weak in depth now and to be further depleted when our best CB leaves soon..... Need 2 good CB's. MVilla would be a big bonus if we get him, but we have Granero, Mbia, Faurlin, Derry, Diakite, Park, Taarabta... all of who'm can play in a central role in some capacity or another.....

Comment

To be honest after reading he has got attitudes problem I said to myself we do not need another Joey Barton.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Agree with all above. At the end of the day if he doesn't want to come we shouldn't be to disappointed. Obviously the player has to look at the best deal but we haven't time for all that.

Sissoko could happen though if talks go well according to SSN.

Comment

Agree with all above. At the end of the day if he doesn't want to come we shouldn't be to disappointed. Obviously the player has to look at the best deal but we haven't time for all that.

Sissoko could happen though if talks go well according to SSN.
                            He the fella that was at Lpool before? Looks like a string bean?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can't agree that CM isn't a priority for us. Completely over-run in 2nd half on Saturday.
                              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Not bothered really? Of course you are! You and everyone else would be delighted if he signed. Lets not get like Newcastle fans and pretend we never wanted him etc. If he goes elsewhere it will be a real blow, just ask Harry. If anyone thinks that's not a priority position and think 34-year-old Shaun Derry kicking the ball straight back to the opposition is sufficient for us to stay in the Prem then they must have been watching a different game to me at the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X