Att: 8,984 (1500 wba)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    Oh I see - you have nothing so you mention an apostrophe error!
    Whoa, don't give in so quickly! R's is short for Rangers, in which case an apostrophe is quite appropriate, isn't it? See what I did there?!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Of course it`s R`s not Rs, Where`s TW when you need him !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Big TV star now I heard, off to have his teeth whitened tonight - too good for us peasants now.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Big TV star now I heard, off to have his teeth whitened tonight - too good for us peasants now.

I feel so much better now I know I'm being corrected by a published Auther & star of the small screen ..........

Only pulling your phisher TW
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

It's true that the FA Cup's importance has been diminished, ever since the FA allowed ManUre to skip a round.

But I do wonder how many of those who say they can't be @rsed with it, happily watch the ITV equivilent of MotD on Saturday night, or any of the live games shown over the weekend at home or in the pub or even have an opinion on Suarez handball goal at work or with the neighbours or friends ?!?!?

And how often do I hear fans bemoaning that we rarely seem to play on Saturdays at 3pm.
            Well, we did last Saturday. And the club reduced prices by around 50% !
            Anyone expecting free tickets is not living in the real world.

I do sympathise with the financial hardships and that we played 2 home games + Chelski away and it was so soon after Xmas & New Year, etc. but then you see papers saying fans must have gone to the New Years sales instead ? I bet they spent more than £20/30 in Westfield or wherever.

10k+ season ticket holders, but only 7.5k fans in total on Sat is truely embarrassing IMO, and I don't want to read about it being Luton's Cup Final so they got 9.6k because they now got another Cup Final in 3 weeks, at Norwich where they will take 4 times as many as we take to West Brom.
            Should we win that Replay, our 4th round attendance will likely be even more embarrassing.....

Rant over, time to move on.

Comment

[QUOTE=dsqpr;1000819]Whoa, don't give in so quickly! R's is short for Rangers, in which case an apostrophe is quite appropriate, isn't it? See what I did

I'll take that apostrophe and raise you an exclamation mark Mr Bushranger!

Comment

[QUOTE=theblackmafia.;1001176]
                Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Whoa, don't give in so quickly! R's is short for Rangers, in which case an apostrophe is quite appropriate, isn't it? See what I did

I'll take that apostrophe and raise you an exclamation mark Mr Bushranger!
                Can't say I understand what you are babbling about, blackmafia........But, dsqpr .........That's cheered me up no end, that has. I presume you are French-Canadian and English isn't your mother tongue. Am I right, as per, even if I do say so myself?

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHRANGER1982;1001190]

Can't say I understand what you are babbling about, blackmafia........But, dsqpr .........That's cheered me up no end, that has. I presume you are French-Canadian and English isn't your mother tongue. Am I right, as per, even if I do say so myself?
                  It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand Bush. Ignoring the 'is there/isn't there an apostrophe', what the f... does "Am I right, as per, even if I do say so myself" mean?!

Comment

[QUOTE=theblackmafia.;1001192]
                    Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post

It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand Bush. Ignoring the 'is there/isn't there an apostrophe', what the f... does "Am I right, as per, even if I do say so myself" mean?!
                    Well, you haven't proved me wrong, not once. Perhaps, that's what I mean.

Comment

• Some of the grammar on here is shocking. Having a moan about an apostrophe is nothing when people say things like could of or should of, instead of could have or should have.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BUSHRANGER1982;1001190]

I know that you use an apostrophe to indicate an abbreviation and that makes me French????

As a matter of fact I only speak one language and I learned it in England!
                        Last edited by dsqpr; 07-01-2013, 10:19 PM.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Some of the grammar on here is shocking. Having a moan about an apostrophe is nothing when people say things like could of or should of, instead of could have or should have.
                          Live and let live

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            probably busy sowing a new leather elbow patch on his favourite cordoroy jacket and reading 'mandela.....how to blow up a hotel foyer full of innocents yet be reguarded as a martyr by some'!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=dsqpr;1001197]
                              Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                              I know that you use an apostrophe to indicate an abbreviation and that makes me French????

As a matter of fact I only speak one language and I learned it in England!
                              Oh, sorry.
                              Just that when you insisted that it should be R's, and not Rs, I thought English might not be your Mother tongue. My mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                                Live and let live
                                My favourite Bond movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X