Should Vine Be Loaned Out? /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    he comes across as being a bit of a joker and likes to have a laugh. Watched him at half time on Saturday with the other subs and he was just laughing and joking playing a game in the centre circle. In the end Buzz and Mahon went and got another ball so they could warm up properly. Dunno, maybe nothing but might be he lacks focus. He certainly has seemed overly casual in his play when he has come on as sub imo.

Didn't notice it myself but my dad turned around to me on Saturady said 'who the **** does Vine think he is strutting around without a care in the world'.

Think he may have a point Vines a decent player but I do think he is a bit overated by our supporters in the same why Rowly, Cookie and Birchy was. Personally think Taarabt is a better player and will prove that this season.

Don't think Vine will ever play for us again if he is loaned out, time to move on methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
      Yep.

Let's send out Buzsaky and Connelly while we're at it.
      I'm sure Rowan will come back before Christmas and fire us to glory after this clever move by QPR.

More likely: (quote me on this), you will never see Rowan Vine play for QPR again.
      AND your point being what ???

Comment

I hope he shuts up all the doubters by turning on a first-class display tonight.
        He needs match fitness, ie: matches, not to be shoved out otherwise, as someone else said, the danger is we could lose him altogether.
        Have some faith in him.
        And if some people are saying, oh, if he's not 100%, put him out on loan, then you might as well get rid of Buzz, Connolly, Rowlie, Cook etc., and Bircham while he was here NEVER seemed to be 100% but still was effective enough to justify playing him. Ainsworth has played below par. Some players will do it even if not 100% and I think that includes Buzz and Vine.
        Cream always goes to the top, even if the coffee is a bit cold (sorry, a bit Olly-istic there).
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Makes ZERO sense loaning vine out to another CCC club.

If he's surplus then just flog him. If it's fitness then thats what reserve games are for and the subs bench

simples.
          Scott did you ever think that loaning him first is the pre-curser to a sale ???

Let them try the goods before buying !

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
            Scott did you ever think that loaning him first is the pre-curser to a sale ???

Let them try the goods before buying !
            That's my worry.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

THIS THREAD HAS TO BE LOCKED AS WE ARE ALL ASSUMING, NO-one KNOWS IF HE IS BEING LOANED OUT OR NOT. Not fair to talk about current players in the team like this.

If we are not careful, people start to misinterept the post and take every thread for granted. Please lets not talk about current players being loaned out or sold and stick to personal opinion.

Otherwise, guesses turn into a whole heap of rumours that have no factual back-up.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That Vine Thread

I understand why the thread was started, but not why it was stopped, but hey-ho...

More to the point, I do not understand why a talented player like Vine, who is recovering from a serious long term injury, is getting stick above the average (at best) players we have throughout the squad.

Give me a half interested Rowan Vine above Alberti, Helguson, Agyemang and even Lee Cook on last seasons form any day...:anger:

Comment

Have no problem with discussing it, but it seems to be that most are assuming he is going, and he is in the squad tonight.

No problem about talking and discussing, do we think he should be loaned out, but big problem with saying he IS definitely going, leads to people thinking it is fact.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"Otherwise, guesses turn into a whole heap of rumours that have no factual back-up."

I thought that was a pre requisite for posting rumours on this board...
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

You know what I mean..

Its gone from asking about him to assuming he is going. He is in the squad tonight and fans think he has gone the way the thread was going.

Rumour all day about whether he should go or stay, but it was turning into a point of fact.

Comment

for me, yes i would loan Vine out, he needs to get some 90 mins under his belt and score some goals elsewhere....

at the same time i'd get Stewart, Agyemang, and controversially i expect Cook too out of the door

Comment

would loan him only up to january to get match fit - then he can come back firing.

but do not sell him, give him time to recapture his form with another club on loan.
                          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

furry muff, pete

Comment

Working...
                            X