X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Vine Be Loaned Out? /merged thread/

ITK peoples, yes or no?

Yes. To Swansea or Blackpool.

(not ITK, but just a guess. After all......We are QPR)

Comment

I can only say what I would do.

Definite answer would be for me Yes. He is simply not the player he was and he is not getting into our starting 11.

That would apply to about 5-6 others.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yes but he should be getting in the team.......

Comment

YEP

Comment

Loopyhoop

where?

thought you wanted goalscorers?

tarrabt and Balanta on left, much better than Vine in that position at the moment. Cannot keep someone on reputation alone
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

how long for? who? and is it a view to perm?

Comment

so now..how do all of you who said many times.."WAIT TIL VINE IS BACK ( AND BUZZ AND ROWLY) WE'LL GO UP".....feel now, maybe not word for word but after all the moans of a poor season last time...things were said about the injuries....

a poor pre season
                team looks unfit, again

Comment

not a bad move by the club at all imo, as long as it doesn't repeat into the farce that was the blackstock loan. A 3 month spell at the likes of Blackpool, where he could regain his fitness and sharpness in front of goal could see him return the player of old. He certainly wont improve much by sitting on our bench
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I hope not. He needs games to get fit, but why send him out to CCC rivals?

In the summer JM was saying that QOR would have fared better last season, but Vine Buzdsaky and Rowlands missed most of the sesaon.

Now, he doesn't play Vine much and Buzsaky gets a bit part appearance out on the wings.

On their day these two are match winners and for now need to start and finish a few games, so that they can fully regain match fitness and sharpness back in time for the bigger games coming up in October.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I can only say what I would do.

Definite answer would be for me Yes. He is simply not the player he was and he is not getting into our starting 11.

That would apply to about 5-6 others.
                      and he's had the chance to prove that.

Comment

Modfather,

Must say Damien Stewart looks like he has taken over from you, in the pie eating department.

Comment

Stanisthe man
                          You answered your own question

He needs games to get fit,

We don't have the luxury of giving him those games, we have to win games

Comment

i cant see how people cant see he is unfit as he isnt getting a regular first team place, he has played 5 or 6 games since coming back from a long term injury and mostly from the bench.

how can he prove himself from that?

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                              and he's had the chance to prove that.
                              agree - he hasnt had the chance for me. If we bring in 2 strikers, then fair enough - otherwise, its a poor decision in my opinion. We are limited to good strikers as it is, let alone sending out vine. Id rather have a vine playing not as well, but improving with games, than a helgusson who is consistently missing chance after chance after chance

Comment

Working...
                              X