No announcement yet.

Should Vine Be Loaned Out? /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vine hasnt looked great so not a bad idea to get him games somewhere else for a little while. he has been out a long time with a bad injury.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Stanisthe man
      You answered your own question

He needs games to get fit,

We don't have the luxury of giving him those games, we have to win games
      Yes, he needs games to get fit, but in the QPR side, not winning points for Blackpool or Swansea or any other CCC rivas such as those two sides o rBristol City, Sheff Weds, Coventry etc.

QPR are not a serious promotion contender, so if he was to join one of the better sides i.e. Middlesboro, Newcastle, Sheff Utd, Cardiff for a month, maybe, but no to any other side.

Also, we do have the luxury of giving him a few more games in the side. He is not the only one costing QPR points. From what I recall his only bad miss was against Blackpool. Other players such as Helguson, Taarabt, Routledge have missed far more chances than Vine.
      Last edited by stanistheman; 25-08-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
        vine hasnt looked great so not a bad idea to get him games somewhere else for a little while. he has been out a long time with a bad injury.

Yep.

Let's send out Buzsaky and Connelly while we're at it.
        I'm sure Rowan will come back before Christmas and fire us to glory after this clever move by QPR.

More likely: (quote me on this), you will never see Rowan Vine play for QPR again.

Comment

This whole thread is summing up Rangers at the moment, Vine is clearly not the player he was before the injury and loan would do him good to try and recature some form. The fans are crying out for a goal scorer, who clearly isn't Vine at the moment but because the club try and do something pro active rather than non competitive resevre football for the player, the fans start running amok........the clubs a disgrace, I'm not going to Scunny etc etc.
          Had Helguson missed the chance Vine did against Blackpool he would have been hung out to dry, even more than he is being anyway.
          Stop blaming the mis management of the club all the time FFS and start taking a look at ourselves because from where I am standing the fans are acting just as badly as the management they criticise, creating a divide from the players that never use to be evident. When did you last see a Rangers player openly critical of the support (Rowlands last season)to me that speaks volumes, yes players go through hard times BUT Rangers fans are becoming a little bit too much up their own arses and too openly critical time and time again. Until that starts to change we will find it very difficult to carry on moving forward !

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
            Yep.

Let's send out Buzsaky and Connelly while we're at it.
            I'm sure Rowan will come back before Christmas and fire us to glory after this clever move by QPR.

More likely: (quote me on this), you will never see Rowan Vine play for QPR again.
            dont get me wrong, i was 1 of those saying vines return would make us a better team but so far he has contributed nothing when he's played. buz is looking ok and connolly will get his chance soon enough - hopefully tonight..

Comment

Makes ZERO sense loaning vine out to another CCC club.

If he's surplus then just flog him. If it's fitness then thats what reserve games are for and the subs bench

simples.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Makes ZERO sense loaning vine out to another CCC club.

If he's surplus then just flog him. If it's fitness then thats what reserve games are for and the subs bench

simples.
                It's also what Carling Cup games against Accrington Stanley are for.

Like you say, no sense in this at all. Not for the reason given anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  so now..how do all of you who said many times.."WAIT TIL VINE IS BACK ( AND BUZZ AND ROWLY) WE'LL GO UP".....feel now, maybe not word for word but after all the moans of a poor season last time...things were said about the injuries....

a poor pre season
                  team looks unfit, again

True, but he isn't the player he was.... when he was playing under LDC both he and buzsaky were class with agyemang..... but since he had the injury we are now thinking that he may never get back to his high standards.

I think a 3 month loan to someone like brentford would be ideal for him and the club...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                    not a bad move by the club at all imo, as long as it doesn't repeat into the farce that was the blackstock loan. A 3 month spell at the likes of Blackpool, where he could regain his fitness and sharpness in front of goal could see him return the player of old. He certainly wont improve much by sitting on our bench
                    why let him go to a direct competitor in the same division? who btw are 3 places above us. Why cant we get him fit?

Comment

he comes across as being a bit of a joker and likes to have a laugh. Watched him at half time on Saturday with the other subs and he was just laughing and joking playing a game in the centre circle. In the end Buzz and Mahon went and got another ball so they could warm up properly. Dunno, maybe nothing but might be he lacks focus. He certainly has seemed overly casual in his play when he has come on as sub imo.

Comment

Getting games would be good for him, but i want him back after and i
                        fear he might seek for a perm deal at his loan club, but hopefully he will
                        go out for a month or two, play well and come back and into the first team soon !!
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Vine's in tonight's squad.
                          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Who Knows whether he is going all not. Just giving my personal opinion. He needs games. Glad to see he is in tonight squad and hopefully he will play well and score a couple of goals.

Don't like talking about players currently at the club, its not really fair. Just pure speculation at the moment, we will have 7 days to find out.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If he is loaned out then we can see if he is getting back to his best, we need every player to be 100% fit and going in for 50/50's. Although he has not played bad he is not the same as he was and why would he be. I understand he don't wish to take risks at this stage but whilst he gets some games under his belt it will be good for him and our club to loan him at this stage.

I'd like him back if he starts to show signs of the old Vine.

Comment

Can I JUST confirm, no-one can answer the original question and we will just have to wait and see and we are just giving an opinion.

That message is for some, who get the wrong end of the stick
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X