No announcement yet.

Park Ji-sung might retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goonerdoz, why are you on here trying to stir shlt up?

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
      obviously the captain has to be "white"
      ?? what colour is Park then? purple?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Playing well v. Spuds
        i thought he added absolutely nothing in that game. should be a sub player at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
          why is park slated so easily by the qpr fans?

why can't an asian be a captain of a uk football team?

smacks of racism to me.
          actually it's because we don't like his hair colour.

Comment

• Not a bad player at all, every player was bad back then but only Park got stick, when he does something good, you will hear nothing.

Comment

• Truly terrible player. Cowardly, too. Never ever gets stuck in. His longest pass is four feet sideways..... We got a point today in spite of ex-Captain Ji, not because of him. Get rid ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Goonerdoz, why are you on here trying to stir shlt up?
                Mods can we get rid of this gooner pr1ck please?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I thought Park was OK today, I cringed when I saw he was starting and he made a couple of errant passes that could of cost us but so did others! I don't like the way he ducks out of tackles and one in particular led to a Spurs set of passes which had us back on our heels! Considering our lack of options with players injured or away I don't think he was too bad and he is coming back from an injury lay off!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I thought Park was OK today, I cringed when I saw he was starting and he made a couple of errant passes that could of cost us but so did others! I don't like the way he ducks out of tackles and one in particular led to a Spurs set of passes which had us back on our heels! Considering our lack of options with players injured or away I don't think he was too bad and he is coming back from an injury lay off!
                    yer saw that a few times and i was surprised tbh. Not been the same since his injury. Finished as a decent player imo. Just need to get him off the wage bill.

Comment

• I usually defend the guy. Think he does a lot more than he is given credit but not today. He was a passenger and he needs to work on that first touch.

Comment

Working...
                      X