Park Ji-sung might retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
    hes useless and I TOLD U THAT AT THE START OF THE SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well done, you wanna paper hat?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I've only just realised the words "as well" are not in the title before "retire"...

Comment

if park has been sh1t from the beginning of the season then seriously I think you guys need to re-watch all the games with prescription glasses imo

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
          if park has been sh1t from the beginning of the season then seriously I think you guys need to re-watch all the games with prescription glasses imo
          Sh1t all season mate. Fergie always knows when to take out his trash.

Comment

I disagree. Fergie wanted to keep Park. Did he not?

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
              I disagree. Fergie wanted to keep Park. Did he not?
              True but don't mean he aint been $hit for a majority of his games for us.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

MOTM v Norwich, but quite poor otherwise. I want my paper hat too, please.

Comment

I thought he was one of the best players at the start of the season. When played in central midfield (2 games) before Granero was bought he created the most goal scoring opportunities (10) in the premiership along with Cazorla. Imo Park should be given a fair chance and should get some more support and less talking sh1t about.

Comment

Park is well past it like Cisse, Zamora, Johnson, Nelson, Bosingwa etc etc.

The problem with us was that we bought no youngsters and invested heavily in past prime players.

You can tell when you watch QPR play, comparing to Swansea and West Ham the other night we are no where near them sadly.

Fergie knew Park was finished and that was why he sold him to us.

Comment

• Sorry but if Johnson and Zamora had stayed fit we would not be in the position we are. They may be getting on but Johnson still looked sharp

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
                        I thought he was one of the best players at the start of the season. When played in central midfield (2 games) before Granero was bought he created the most goal scoring opportunities (10) in the premiership along with Cazorla. Imo Park should be given a fair chance and should get some more support and less talking sh1t about.
                        He's finished and thats why Fergie "let" him go. If he stayed at United he wouldnt have got a game.

Comment

• I wonder if HR may loan him out this window? providing we get cover.

Comment

• why is park slated so easily by the qpr fans?

why can't an asian be a captain of a uk football team?

smacks of racism to me.

Comment

• Playing well v. Spuds

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
                                why is park slated so easily by the qpr fans?

why can't an asian be a captain of a uk football team?

smacks of racism to me.
                                obviously the captain has to be "white"

Comment

Working...
                                X