Park Ji-sung might retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Ji-sung might retire

Was watching the Korean news and his dad said Park might retire before he plays another game with QPR.

Really,i thought the way he has played he already had,no loss !!

Comment

Thought he'd retired already
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

such an upsetting news if it is the case. Not because im Korean its because of how foxy Fergie is.

He knew Park's condition and yet sold him to QPR.

Comment

He had a medical at qpr so it has nothing to do with Ferguson. If its true then we should have picked this up

Comment

Fabio didn't have a medical & he had a spine problem that kept him out for ages who knows if Park even had a medical!!

Comment

If true thats one higher earner off the books. one down how many more to go??

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Fabio didn't have a medical & he had a spine problem that kept him out for ages who knows if Park even had a medical!!
                thats what I mean the management office and the coaches are ****ed up. always caring about business and the name value.

Comment

Its not true though Park will not play for chels cum away. what a waste of space really.

Comment

richard ord II
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

How many games did he actually play for QPR?

Comment

Great news. Over rated waster well out of his depth. Captain my ####. Can't the club sue Hughes????

Comment

Fingers crossed, get him off the wage bill. Fergie knows when to get rid

Comment

with 5M we could have got Ronaldinho.

Comment

And this is why I am not overly worried about the high earners if we do go down. They will leave they will not see themselves worthy of the lower leagues and will get on their toes. Park thinking of retiring, Ceser talking of going home, Bosingwa will be off I recekon with Cisse and Barton wants to stay in France and is looking to have his contract cancelled.

The rats are already abandoning ship

Comment

Working...
                              X