Park Ji-sung might retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    And this is why I am not overly worried about the high earners if we do go down. They will leave they will not see themselves worthy of the lower leagues and will get on their toes. Park thinking of retiring, Ceser talking of going home, Bosingwa will be off I recekon with Cisse and Barton wants to stay in France and is looking to have his contract cancelled.

The rats are already abandoning ship

this is the reason why I think we need an ace player the brand of QPR. and some more local players from QPR youth etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Great news. Over rated waster well out of his depth. Captain my ####. Can't the club sue Hughes????
      Not a Hughes signing imo.

Comment

What's the betting that not one single poster will be disappointed at hearing this news?? That everyone will be overjoyed?? Says it all, doesn't it? Captain my ####.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Not a Hughes signing imo.
          He's turd mate it has Hughes input all over it. He may not have thought up the name but when put to him im sure he was all over it. Dont strike me as the type of person to have players forced upon him he would have given the thumbs up

Comment

He's turd mate it has Hughes input all over it. He may not have thought up the name but when put to him im sure he was all over it. Dont strike me as the type of person to have players forced upon him he would have given the thumbs up
            Robinho was forced upon him mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Thought he'd retired already
              EXACTLY my thoughts has played like he's retired. when he plays never seems to be fit? Sir Alex no mug he knows when to get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Robinho was forced upon him mate.
                Fair point Norths

Comment

This is just silliness, don't buy into it.

Park is back in training, not match fit yet, but retiring? Sigh.
                  http://sportingalert.com/2013/01/che...s-live-scores/

No news that I can find on the Korean web about any kind of retirement announcements from Park, except for his previous retirement from international football in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                    This is just silliness, don't buy into it.

Park is back in training, not match fit yet, but retiring? Sigh.
                    http://sportingalert.com/2013/01/che...s-live-scores/

No news that I can find on the Korean web about any kind of retirement announcements from Park, except for his previous retirement from international football in 2011.
                    toldya...Fergie knows when to get rid ..be good to get him off the wage bill if its true.

Comment

he was a fernandes signing, just like joey barton was. hope he never wears a qpr shirt again (park)
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have to salute this guy, he get more respect from me for his dignity and honesty like a real Korean man who would not accept to get paid for not a footballing reasons. not like the other mercenaries who will continue to milk the club to finance their disco parties a la cisse and Co.

Comment

That would be some of the best news I've heard. Personally I dont mind Asian players playing for QPR, but I don't want to see Park in a QPR shirt again, players like him with big roles & failed to deliver have cost QPR a lot?

Why is best news I've heard, because that's 1 of many players on vast contracts who will be off the wage list
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

And this is why I am not overly worried about the high earners if we do go down. They will leave they will not see themselves worthy of the lower leagues and will get on their toes. Park thinking of retiring, Ceser talking of going home, Bosingwa will be off I recekon with Cisse and Barton wants to stay in France and is looking to have his contract cancelled.
                            Hopefully those and one or two others will also leave in the summer (or sooner) after QPR's relegation is confirmed.

Hopefully, DJ Campbell will stay because he is suited to the Chumpionship, and perhaps Zamora as well (he can actually get into dobule figure at that level).

Whatever happens, Fernades and Co. need a massive rethink of how they will deal with things in future.

A club like QPR currently does not need marquee signings, but hungry young players from home and abroad paid on 'normal' Premiership wages i.e. £25-40K pw.

When these players establish themselves and demand or are offered bigger wages by other clubs, QPR can sell them at a profit and replace them as they did in the 80s and 90s with the likes of Parker, Ferdinand Sinton, Seaman, Sinclair etc.

Only if and when Fernandes builds his new 45K seater stadium and QPR regularly fill it, should QPR attempt to match the bigger clubs in pay and marquee signings.

Comment

anyone konow what his injury is? didnt he get the same as faurlins injury at utd. is it a new injury or has he not recovered from his knee

Comment

when you are highly overpaid, the necessity to try hard and put in a shift isn't there.
                                These c---s know they'll pick up their greens on a Friday regardless.
                                If I don't try at my job, I'm out, end of

Comment

Working...
                                X