Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    f thats not true, please let me know as you seem to have the inside track, otherwise, shut the **** up.
    Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    I really don't have time for rude, obnoxious, vulgar individuals. I am too old for this kind of stuff, so I shall not respond to you any further.
    Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    If the mods were consistent, you should be banned by now for spamming.
    Actually I'd say that makes things quits between you two...so long as you both just leave things there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      This will be my last post on this thread as its getting stupid so hopefully you will finally understand.

No one is bigging up any of our players, for pity sack man we are bottom of the league. It's only people like you that continually come on here stating Tarrabt this and Tarrabt that after one decent game. If you actually watched football you would see the bigger picture but you can't see beyond Tarrabt, even if and it's a big if he is our most effective player then so what, as I said we are bottom of the league.

You only see his good bits, I affraid some on here and I have to say most people in football see the whole package and its not very attractive. Do you honestly think that every club doesnt have a whole team of scouts looking at players including Tarrabt, yet there has been no firm offers for him even when he was at Spurs, other than us. Also don't kid yourself that he didn't have good games at Spurs because he did, but just like now they were all too infrequent.

He has talent, but not as much as you think, but the other parts of him will always fail to see that talent blossom into a top player. I have been saying for three years time will tell, whilst people on here and his agent keeps saying United, Barcelona, Milan etc all want him. Absolutely unbelievable and without foundation, believe me.
      Amen to all of that. Good to see a little objective perspective.

Comment

The only stat that matters is points on the board and any other stat can be twisted to suit an argument.
        I'll remember this Paul the next time you bring up Mackie stats in order to prove your case with him

Comment

• Gives 110% commitment all the time is the only stat needed for young jamie and why every manger seems to play him, much to the disgust of many on here.

Comment

Gives 110% commitment all the time is the only stat needed for young jamie and why every manger seems to play him, much to the disgust of many on here.
            I'd be willing to give 150%. I'd be running till my legs give way. Doesn't mean I should be chosen to start.

Comment

• Saw this stat todayhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...alfway-numbers - most chances created (inc assists), 6= Adel Taarabt QPR 44.
              I assume this includes corners but only those that actually led to a chance (as opposed to those that go directly to the first defender to head away!).
              FWIW I think we would be a poorer team without him and he's certainly putting more effort in now than he did when we went up.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
                Saw this stat todayhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...alfway-numbers - most chances created (inc assists), 6= Adel Taarabt QPR 44.
                I assume this includes corners but only those that actually led to a chance (as opposed to those that go directly to the first defender to head away!).
                FWIW I think we would be a poorer team without him and he's certainly putting more effort in now than he did when we went up.
                Good to see Nelsen also there at number 3 with most clearances made.

Comment

• Got ''I am Zlatan Ibrahimovits'' as a Christmas present and I'm on side 233. His first senior professional teams were Malmo and Ajax. He was not a first choice player in those clubs, played for himself, did too much tricks and ''oversteps'', was a bad character and had a bad attitude. But he got a contract with Juventus and it was Fabio Capello who made him a perfect goalscorer. Taarabt hasn't played for any top clubs but it is way too early to say he hasn't got any chance to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Got ''I am Zlatan Ibrahimovits'' as a Christmas present and I'm on side 233. His first senior professional teams were Malmo and Ajax. He was not a first choice player in those clubs, played for himself, did too much tricks and ''oversteps'', was a bad character and had a bad attitude. But he got a contract with Juventus and it was Fabio Capello who made him a perfect goalscorer. Taarabt hasn't played for any top clubs but it is way too early to say he hasn't got any chance to do so.
                    Exactly. A bit like Cantona, always on and off, never consistent, then he went to Man Utd and played in a good team under a good manager, and the rest as they say is history.

Tarbs has never played alongside good players, put him in a good team with a good manager, and I am sure you'll see a much more consistent player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      That's our typical Taarabt. He shows up and impresses in one game, claims a top club wants him after that, then disapears for a couple of games before being benched and the cycle goes on.
                      That's it Yousef! In a nutshell. Although I hope Redknapp eliminates the 'being benched' part of this cycle!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Got ''I am Zlatan Ibrahimovits'' as a Christmas present and I'm on side 233. His first senior professional teams were Malmo and Ajax. He was not a first choice player in those clubs, played for himself, did too much tricks and ''oversteps'', was a bad character and had a bad attitude. But he got a contract with Juventus and it was Fabio Capello who made him a perfect goalscorer. Taarabt hasn't played for any top clubs but it is way too early to say he hasn't got any chance to do so.

Great read zlatans book.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Lets hope Juventus sign him then ............

Comment

Lets hope Juventus sign him then ............
                            Ooh surprising! Digging out Adel!

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              I love the way people keep coming on here quoting stats on what he's done. what about the stats on what he's not done? missing chances, not passing to players in a better position and the amount of times he gives the ball away needlessly. I was at Sunderland that horrible night and beleive me he was the worst player on our team closely followed by Cisse and must have given the ball away 75% of the time
                              What bizarre logic.

Do you really think United fans are sat there going 'yeah but where's the stat for the chances RVP has missed'? What matters is productivity, and Adel has loads of it. Is there a stat for 'doesn't do anything useful and passes it sideways or clatters into a defender'? Because our other attacking mids do this 100% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                                The problem with Adel right now is he's believing his own hype again and starting to play for himself not the team.

As for chances created, i'm sure those stats include corners, and we all know 99% of them and his FK's have been diabolical.
                                stat I quoted is for open play.

Mbia had two great chances from Adel corners last week. Hill nearly scored from another. I think Mackie from one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X