Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    I thought it was a hangerland own goal that got us going............ and will you be incding the disasters like the miss v Everton or the showboating at Stoke plus others ?

As I said I know what he can do, but what has he done ?
    Pretty pointless tryna have a decent debate with you regards Adel aint it - stubborn as a mule so I wont waste me time. Agree to disagree
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought it was a hangerland own goal that got us going............ and will you be incding the disasters like the miss v Everton or the showboating at Stoke plus others ?

As I said I know what he can do, but what has he done ?
      Would Adel be in your 11 if you were QPR manager? God forbid.

Surely despite what he has/has not done, you would agree we are more likely to create something if he is playing?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        If Hughes had played him more in the earlier part of the season, QPR might have had more points.
        However, a main reason for so few points is because the defence has been so ****e at defending set pieces and crosses. Also, the lack of a goalscorer to challenge Cisse has been another huge factor.
        The troubling thing is I think you are serious. This is the scary thing for me as people really think he can walk on water and feed five thousand with a bit of bread and some fish, when reality (which is factual) his 5 goals and assists in 18 months look pathetic and with his attitude explains why he is not going to the ACN and will condemn us to the fizzy pop league.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
          Would Adel be in your 11 if you were QPR manager? God forbid.

Surely despite what he has/has not done, you would agree we are more likely to create something if he is playing?
          Yada, Yada, nice try in turning t round, but you tell me the good games that warrant him starting the next game ?

Comment

The troubling thing is I think you are serious. This is the scary thing for me as people really think he can walk on water and feed five thousand with a bit of bread and some fish, when reality (which is factual) his 5 goals and assists in 18 months look pathetic and with his attitude explains why he is not going to the ACN and will condemn us to the fizzy pop league.
            A few minutes ago he was not going to the ACN because he is not good enough, now it is because of his attitude - make your mind up.

I don't think anyone here thinks Tarbs can walk on water, and I think even his most ardent fans think he has underperformed. That still does not change the fact he has been our best attacking player this season. Or if you think he hasn't, then name who has.

As for your suggestion that we will get relegated because of his attitude, mate, you just lost any credibility you might have still had there.

Comment

Yada, Yada, nice try in turning t round, but you tell me the good games that warrant him starting the next game ?
              Why don't you tell us the good games of whoever you think should be starting instead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                A few minutes ago he was not going to the ACN because he is not good enough, now it is because of his attitude - make your mind up.

I don't think anyone here thinks Tarbs can walk on water, and I think even his most ardent fans think he has underperformed. That still does not change the fact he has been our best attacking player this season. Or if you think he hasn't, then name who has.

As for your suggestion that we will get relegated because of his attitude, mate, you just lost any credibility you might have still had there.
                Why is he not going, as cleverer people than me have suggested its because he fell our with the manager ? f thats not true, please let me know as you seem to have the inside track, otherwise, shut the **** up.

Comment

Why is he not going, as cleverer people than me have suggested its because he fell our with the manager ? f thats not true, please let me know as you seem to have the inside track, otherwise, shut the **** up.
                  I really don't have time for rude, obnoxious, vulgar individuals. I am too old for this kind of stuff, so I shall not respond to you any further.

Comment

Am not trying to turn anything round. Was a genuine question. Would you pick Adel in your starting 11? And do you think we are more likely to create something if he is playing. No hidden agenda, just honest questions based on the fact you watch QPR games.

That question of the good games to warrant a starting place in the next game can apply to every QPR player this season bar Nelson. Hence we are bottom.

Comment

Why don't you tell us the good games of whoever you think should be starting instead of him.
                      As you asked, personally, I would have Granero all day long as he gets his head up, passes and does thins simple, but I accept for some on here that a player that played for Real Madrid is not as good as payer that will never play for them, if you gat what I mean.

Comment

Its not like adel is useless. His hard, softwares are good. Yet his input into his own system is somewhat wrong.

Iys good that he is seeing far beyond what he is seeing now but whats important is his devotion for qpr.

If he cant have a strong desire to sacrifice his own good for qpr, he will be done for

Comment

At times he needs to play simple football to balance the whole squad. Thats what i want to see from adel. Its not like c.ronaldo is playing selfish like he used to when he was younger at united. Adel needs to step himself upto the next stage.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            Am not trying to turn anything round. Was a genuine question. Would you pick Adel in your starting 11? And do you think we are more likely to create something if he is playing. No hidden agenda, just honest questions based on the fact you watch QPR games.

That question of the good games to warrant a starting place in the next game can apply to every QPR player this season bar Nelson. Hence we are bottom.
                            After last week and today, no I wouldn't and we cant do ant worse as we are bottom, even with the best player in the world playing for us.

Comment

I really don't have time for rude, obnoxious, vulgar individuals. I am too old for this kind of stuff, so I shall not respond to you any further.
                              If the mods were consistent, you should be banned by now for spamming.

Comment

After last week and today, no I wouldn't and we cant do ant worse as we are bottom, even with the best player in the world playing for us.
                                Chill down mate. Its not like adel was the only cause of this misery.I hope we would see some new faces in and some old facese gone by the time winter market closes.
                                Last edited by bonheurjh; 27-12-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X