Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    As you asked, personally, I would have Granero all day long as he gets his head up, passes and does thins simple, but I accept for some on here that a player that played for Real Madrid is not as good as payer that will never play for them, if you gat what I mean.
    Doesn't mean nothing who they played for before, Granero has never been in this situation before.
    May have looked good alongside others like Ronaldo & Co.

Even Macheda looks ok for Man Utd!!!

Comment

If the mods were consistent, you should be banned by now for spamming.
      I havent spammed, which is why I havent been banned.

As I said, you have the mental ability of a 6 year old and I really am not interested in discussing anything with you as youre incapable of having an intelligent, honest debate.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
        Chill down mate. Its not like adel was the only cause of this misery.I hope we could see some new faces in and some old facese gone by the time winter market closes.
        Well according to some people, unless he scores every match, it is his fault we lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          I havent spammed, which is why I havent been banned.

As I said, you have the mental ability of a 6 year old and I really am not interested in discussing anything with you as you're incapable of having an intelligent, honest debate.
          You said earlier you would not reply anymore, did you forget ?

Comment

Well according to some people, unless he scores every match, it is his fault we lost!
            The sooner he goes to Milan or whoever, jokers like you will hopefully follow him.

Comment

You said earlier you would not reply anymore, did you forget ?
              No, but I can choose to selectively change my mind when I want to have a bit of a laugh

So I wont be discussing anything football-wise with you, but if I feel like exposing one of your little lies, then I will.

Comment

The sooner he goes to Milan or whoever, jokers like you will hopefully follow him.
                I'll certainly keep an eye out on how he performs, just like I keep an eye out on every QPR legend when they move on. It'll be interesting who jokers like you will start blaming once Tarbs leaves.

Comment

I'll certainly keep an eye out on how he performs, just like I keep an eye out on every QPR legend when they move on. It'll be interesting who jokers like you will start blaming once Tarbs leaves.
                  bit early with the legend status mate...Marsh,Bowles,Francis etc are rangers legends....Adel is a long long way from that status.

Comment

Our objective this winter is to find chemistry among players. If we are to go for a real madrid style we need a multitasking centre back and a foward that can finish. Adel will fit in well in that case
                    However if we are to play more like a team. We need adel to selfrestrict his moves and skills a bit, granero to run restlessly. In this case, a fine foward will be the last piece of puzzle.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      bit early with the legend status mate...Marsh,Bowles,Francis etc are rangers legends....Adel is a long long way from that status.
                      hes nowhere near the likes of marshy yet, but he single-handedly got us promoted, and hes the most skillful player we have had for the past 3 decades, so that for me gives him a legendary status.

Comment

hes nowhere near the likes of marshy yet, but he single-handedly got us promoted, and hes the most skillful player we have had for the past 3 decades, so that for me gives him a legendary status.
                        plenty of skill just no brains but i suppose if he was any good he wouldnt be playing for us.

Comment

And that legend must continue. To be able to make it happen adels play needs to be evolved

Comment

with that defending and the weak DM even mesi ronaldo cant do nothing. we let cheap very cheap goals I mean you cant blame the attack I would be ****ed off.

Comment

That's our typical Taarabt. He shows up and impresses in one game, claims a top club wants him after that, then disapears for a couple of games before being benched and the cycle goes on.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Today there wasn't a great deal from him, granted - although there wasnt frim us as a side at all, which I think backs up what I said about him providing the bulk of our creativity. Mbias 3 & Hills 1 headers from corners today were our better chances and they all came from Tarbs corners.
                                Dont get me wrong I dont think adel can do no wrong. But as Ric said (think on this thread, maybe another though) - if Adel played as he can do week in week out he would be at Barcelona starting games, not us. Being the type of player he is, he will have games where he isnt particularly noticeable but we know thats what we get with Adel. He has more good games than bad and his good games win us games almost singlehandedly (ala Foolham) which, for me, far outweighs the odd bad game. He is the sort of player than can pull something out of nothing and turn the game in a second so he is always worth having on the pitch. IMO of course.
                                He has more good games than bad. Are you being serious he rarely has a game that actually means anything, step overs on the half way line (crowd roars) and a 10 yard dribble only to loose it don't count as a good game in most people's eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X