No announcement yet.

Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know why anyone would respond to mason. He hasn't a clue about football, only his opinion counts & that's not negotiable & he's the biggest troll on here. Don't play his silly games. Press the ignore button it makes for a much better read.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      bit early with the legend status mate...Marsh,Bowles,Francis etc are rangers legends....Adel is a long long way from that status.

Just going to say the same Tarrabt has done nothing in the prem to warrant being talked about in the same breath as those players. This debate will go on and on unless people look at the football reasons. Why do you think there re so few players like Tarrabt around, it's because football has moved on, teams are so organised and depend on each player doing their bit without the ball. Tarrabt is simply not disciplined enough either on the field or off.

He has all the attributes to be a top top player other than attitude. He is strong, good size, very skillful but over weight undisciplined with a poor attitude. We keep hearing about all these teams that want him but none materialize, with his fans on here seeming to wet their pants at every flick however poor.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post

Just going to say the same Tarrabt has done nothing in the prem to warrant being talked about in the same breath as those players. This debate will go on and on unless people look at the football reasons. Why do you think there re so few players like Tarrabt around, it's because football has moved on, teams are so organised and depend on each player doing their bit without the ball. Tarrabt is simply not disciplined enough either on the field or off.

He has all the attributes to be a top top player other than attitude. He is strong, good size, very skillful but over weight undisciplined with a poor attitude. We keep hearing about all these teams that want him but none materialize, with his fans on here seeming to wet their pants at every flick however poor.
        Interesting comments, you obviousley know nothing about Football as well.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Interesting comments, you obviousley know nothing about Football as well.
          Care to explain!!

Comment

According Ric-Roc and others on this MB, any person who don't think Adel is the best player in the world know nothing about football. Hence pages and pages of nonsense from people like Ric spouting what Adel can do, but nothing about what he actually done. It was a compliment, not a dig.
            Last edited by paulmason; 27-12-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Far enough was going to start quoting my coaching qualifications and CV !!

Comment

paulmason
                C Club
                This message is hidden because paulmason is on your ignore list.
                View Post
                Remove user from ignore list
                View Post

Aah that's better no more verbal diarrhoea

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  He has more good games than bad. Are you being serious he rarely has a game that actually means anything, step overs on the half way line (crowd roars) and a 10 yard dribble only to loose it don't count as a good game in most people's eyes.
                  SO Nelsen aside, who has had more good games that him?

BTW, you DO realise don't you that the stats speak otherwise, don't you?

Comment

This will be my last post on this thread as its getting stupid so hopefully you will finally understand.

No one is bigging up any of our players, for pity sack man we are bottom of the league. It's only people like you that continually come on here stating Tarrabt this and Tarrabt that after one decent game. If you actually watched football you would see the bigger picture but you can't see beyond Tarrabt, even if and it's a big if he is our most effective player then so what, as I said we are bottom of the league.

You only see his good bits, I affraid some on here and I have to say most people in football see the whole package and its not very attractive. Do you honestly think that every club doesnt have a whole team of scouts looking at players including Tarrabt, yet there has been no firm offers for him even when he was at Spurs, other than us. Also don't kid yourself that he didn't have good games at Spurs because he did, but just like now they were all too infrequent.

He has talent, but not as much as you think, but the other parts of him will always fail to see that talent blossom into a top player. I have been saying for three years time will tell, whilst people on here and his agent keeps saying United, Barcelona, Milan etc all want him. Absolutely unbelievable and without foundation, believe me.

Comment

Actually, I do see Tarbs bad bits, and I have come on here and criticised him for it.

And I never say Tarbs this and Tarbs that after one good game, I am always consistent in what I say, that he is the most talented player we have, that he has raw skill that entertains the crowd, but that he has bits of his game he needs to work on if he wants to be up there with the best.

No one has ever said he is the finished article, he's still only 23, and many players don't hit their peak till 24/25.

Is he good enough to play for the best teams? I think so. You have to remember that he has never played in a good team surrounded by good players. If you put Messi at QPR, do you really think he'll be doing as well as he does for Barcelona? Of course not, as he'd be constantly having to track back because people would be moaning he is not covering Traore!

I don't know if the rumours about Fergie being an admirer are true, but I can see Tarbs doing well at Man Utd, he's a bit like Cantona was before he joined Man Utd, temperemental, inconsistent, doesn't track back, no real speed, but abundance of skill.

I guess only time will tell.

Comment

Taarabt needs Harry to talk to him with an open heart before every game. It worked against Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          Taarabt needs Harry to talk to him with an open heart before every game. It worked against Fulham.
                          I know. Tarbs is like a little kid who needs to be told before each game that is the best to give him confidence.

Comment

Twitcher should put his arm round him and tell him to get his head up and pass the ball if someone is in a better position, otherwise he will bench him. 5 goals and assists in 18 months do not warrant "do what you want" status.

Under Hughes he was shaping up because he had to and was looking a much better team player, but in the last two games he has been pony.

Comment

It's like everything that is wrong with English football has taken on human form and called itself paulmason

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                                Twitcher should put his arm round him and tell him to get his head up and pass the ball if someone is in a better position, otherwise he will bench him. 5 goals and assists in 18 months do not warrant "do what you want" status.

Under Hughes he was shaping up because he had to and was looking a much better team player, but in the last two games he has been pony.
                                Adel has 4 goals in 14 starts this season.

Only nine midfielders have scored more goals than him this season. And that includes Walters, Michu and Walcott who could easily be classed as strikers anyway. And most of those didn't get dropped for five matches earlier in the season.

What sort of end product do you want?

Adel has created the third most chances from open play in the Premier League this season. Pienaar and Suarez were the only players who had created more (as of a month or so ago). This is end product.

Comment

Working...
                                X