No announcement yet.

Redknapp wants Beckham, Dawson, Parker and Crouch- Daily Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People can #### Beckham off all they like. He was a great player and still is a good player. Could easily do a job for us, though I don't think it will ever happen. There are bigger clubs interested in him, including clubs in the Champions League.

Harry will know that focus must be defence and strikers too. Midfield is the least of our worries.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

[QUOTE=TedQpr;we need young hungary players![/QUOTE]

Should never have let Akos go! Adam Bogdan?
      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
        Myself, I'd prefer Lampard to Beckham. More likely to happen too.

Parker and Dawson would be most welcome though, I doubt Crouch would come but would be a nice addition.
        Hardly see Lamps coming here after the dogs abuse he got ...
        Heaven has a road, but no one travels it, hell has no gate but men will dig to get there

Comment

I think people are living in dream land if they would be upset with any of these suggested signings, and therein lies half of our problem for the last 5 years - ridiculous expectation levels.

Comment

All english, only way to put some soul back into the club IMO

Controversial maybe but we need players who can connect with fans

I'd have anyone of them in a heartbeat
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-11-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I wonder how good DJ and Crouch would be together up front? Both QPR boys and both would play for the shirt. A big un and a little un is usually a good combination.

Throw in a bit of coaching from Sir Les and Clive and it might work.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I wonder how good DJ and Crouch would be together up front? Both QPR boys and both would play for the shirt. A big un and a little un is usually a good combination.

Throw in a bit of coaching from Sir Les and Clive and it might work.
                A big un and a little un?????? You do realise football has evolved in the last 30 years don't you? That is a purely long ball tactic. No thanks.

As for all english??? Why? We need players that have drive and desire as well as talent. There is a mountain of English players that don't put a shift in. In fact one of our worst players this year is English.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                X