Redknapp wants Beckham, Dawson, Parker and Crouch- Daily Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp wants Beckham, Dawson, Parker and Crouch- Daily Mail

Harry Redknapp is keen to tempt David Beckham to join him at QPR and help save the club from relegation, according to reports.

As for Redknapp, his targets will not stop there, as he also wants to sign Spurs duo Scott Parker and Michael Dawson plus former Tottenham striker Peter Crouch.
    QPR tried to sign Dawson in the summer but failed to agree terms, while Redknapp will be keen to tempt Parker to move across London to join him at Loftus Road.
    Stoke striker Crouch started his career at Loftus Road and has played for Redknapp at both Spurs and Portsmouth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2DF4eEtYB
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Depending on price, that would be ideal
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Parker = Barton without the trouble .

Comment

If there's one thing this club isn't lacking it's big name older players signing on to milk their reputation for one last big contract.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Harry Redknapp is keen to tempt David Beckham to join him at QPR and help save the club from relegation, according to reports.

As for Redknapp, his targets will not stop there, as he also wants to sign Spurs duo Scott Parker and Michael Dawson plus former Tottenham striker Peter Crouch.
          QPR tried to sign Dawson in the summer but failed to agree terms, while Redknapp will be keen to tempt Parker to move across London to join him at Loftus Road.
          Stoke striker Crouch started his career at Loftus Road and has played for Redknapp at both Spurs and Portsmouth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2DF4eEtYB
          dawson yes but no way would parker leave for a club likely to be playing championship football. Thinks it's the papers putting 2 + 2 together and getting 13
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
            If there's one thing this club isn't lacking it's big name older players signing on to milk their reputation for one last big contract.
            1 thing I won't have u slating scott parker for. Many on here wanted barton but I was always calling for parker.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Myself, I'd prefer Lampard to Beckham. More likely to happen too.

Parker and Dawson would be most welcome though, I doubt Crouch would come but would be a nice addition.

Comment

Parker is pucker and will give 100% whoever he is playing for . Can't imagine him coming to us though tbh .
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

How much does relegation cost?

Need roughly 40 points which is pretty much top 6 form for the rest of the season.

A couple of proven EPL players who can hit the ground running might mean the difference between staying up and going down.

Comment

apparently harry will go Kevin Nolan as well according to caught offside - cant see Nolan leaving his pal Sam for us!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Parker is pucker and will give 100% whoever he is playing for . Can't imagine him coming to us though tbh .
                      Warnock almost got him until HR stepped in at the last minute. Good player.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

David Beckham, why are we signing players that are past it we need young hungary players!!! Should have took a chance on Rhodes!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          apparently harry will go Kevin Nolan as well according to caught offside - cant see Nolan leaving his pal Sam for us!
                          Seriously fella I wouldn't waste your time on that w@nk site. Not one piece of information is ever correct on that site. I wouldn't even look on that site for football results as they probably make them up or get them wrong!!

Comment

Backham will never play for any club in England than Man Utd
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                              Parker = Barton without the trouble .
                              Parker is much better than Barton. Barton is average with baggage.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X