No announcement yet.

Harry - the managerial equivalent of Bosingwa, Cisse, SWP, Park etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think some are forgetting where we came from. we started last season with dj and bothroyd (and were fairly delighted with both). we then got cisse and zamora and most (myself included) saw that as a massive improvement. of course now we have grown more spoilt so some started to say "why not berbatov or defoe" but given the level we were at, they seemed like good signings. of course in retrospect we might have been better off with smaller names but bigger hearts. that, however, is hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
      Agreed and also it could affect your mood, which is why he has been saying the strange things he is supposed to have said.

The only thing I find strange is that he has obviously been suffering ever since he came to the Club, so why didn't it show up at the medical he had when he joined?

Same old story; only at QPR. You raised a very valid question, Jane Melanie.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
        No?

A guy with a reasonably successful career at a top club, involved in the Champions League, trophy-winner.

Drops down to little old QPR, for probably the last big contract of his career.

Who am I talking about here? The above applies to Bosingwa, SWP, Park, Cisse etc, but it also applies to Redknapp.

If we think the problem with our current squad is the amount of overpaid mercenaries, who see QPR as a last payday and, having once played at the top of the table, can no longer be arsed breaking a sweat to ensure we finish 12th rather than 18th....

...then why doesn't that same argument apply to our manager?
        Bump! This is pretty much what HR has felt like over the last month or two, no?

Comment

When you are right you are right.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
            Bump! This is pretty much what HR has felt like over the last month or two, no?
            Yep and unfortunately we're stuck with the overpaid oaf for another week at least

Comment

good foresight shown there geng. you were spot on.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

yep spot on mate, its like he is doing us a favour by being at our little club!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Oh ffs give it a f**kin rest............everyone's on here moaning about Harry. How come when we were top, 2nd you f**kers weren't still insisting how rubbish our manager was? eh?
                  Geng ....a broken clock is right twice a day........whereas broken records are quite rightly dumped.....there are a lot of broken records on here at the moment.
                  Oh btw .....well done you hero....is that what you wanna hear?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Oh ffs give it a f**kin rest............everyone's on here moaning about Harry. How come when we were top, 2nd you f**kers weren't still insisting how rubbish our manager was? eh?
                    Geng ....a broken clock is right twice a day........whereas broken records are quite rightly dumped.....there are a lot of broken records on here at the moment.
                    Oh btw .....well done you hero....is that what you wanna hear?

farking hell mate where did that come from...............

mcloed has already had a breakdown today. can you wait till tomorrow and let him have his glory mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

mcloed has already had a breakdown today. can you wait till tomorrow and let him have his glory mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

...oh ffs i'm always late, someone always gets in before me .........ok i'll come back tomorrow

Comment

...oh ffs i'm always late, someone always gets in before me .........ok i'll come back tomorrow
                          dave you are alright mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            dave you are alright mate!
                            ...may have got a bit over excited there conn.....

Comment

...may have got a bit over excited there conn.....
                              thats what forums are for sometimes mate to have a good old rant, more power to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                                thats what forums are for sometimes mate to have a good old rant, more power to ya!

spot on con. and dont forget dave. if rangers ever get you down, or we loan in another has been, or you just want to take it all out on someone, we have the loan thread available to us.

thats where im off to now. watch out madera and fellow park fans, here i come arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X