Harry - the managerial equivalent of Bosingwa, Cisse, SWP, Park etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will M View Post
    So there is nothing else in your life that would cheer you up other than trying to further irritate fellow Rs who as you yourself note, will be hurting after last night. I have to say, your life doesn't sound great.
    Ain't that the truth. What a ****

Comment

To suggest that there is anything mercenary about Harry Redknapp is nothing short of ignorant of the man, his life and his career in football. Right down to the last big decision he made in his life - take the job of Ukraine manager or go to QPR. Taking the Ukraine job could possibly have been interpreted as grabbing every last penny and squaring his football circle with ££££££'s (albeit I would say that is wrong). Think you will find the perceptions about Redknapp that you see regurgitated on here by many are so far away from accurate that it's actually become funny to read them.
      Still, as I observed on another thread, the dissenters repeat their agenda so continuously and with such force, they must surely be right. I reckon some of you have followed the man's life so closely you must have shared a bed with him at some point because the "facts" you state are so categorically true, they must have come from the man himself during cosy nights of pillow talk.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
        So there is nothing else in your life that would cheer you up other than trying to further irritate fellow Rs who as you yourself note, will be hurting after last night. I have to say, your life doesn't sound great.
        If you want to be irritated by my feeling smug that's up to you. A bunch of people on here got a lot of stick last season for daring to point out we weren't being well managed ever when (shock, horror) we were top of the league. It's just funny to see the knee-jerkers suddenly join us after two losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
          If you want to be irritated by my feeling smug that's up to you. A bunch of people on here got a lot of stick last season for daring to point out we weren't being well managed ever when (shock, horror) we were top of the league. It's just funny to see the knee-jerkers suddenly join us after two losses.
          Since your post is not aimed at me, not sure why I would feel irritated. But as you say from your posts, your goal is to antagonise other posters as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            To suggest that there is anything mercenary about Harry Redknapp is nothing short of ignorant of the man, his life and his career in football. Right down to the last big decision he made in his life - take the job of Ukraine manager or go to QPR. Taking the Ukraine job could possibly have been interpreted as grabbing every last penny and squaring his football circle with ££££££'s (albeit I would say that is wrong). Think you will find the perceptions about Redknapp that you see regurgitated on here by many are so far away from accurate that it's actually become funny to read them.
            Still, as I observed on another thread, the dissenters repeat their agenda so continuously and with such force, they must surely be right. I reckon some of you have followed the man's life so closely you must have shared a bed with him at some point because the "facts" you state are so categorically true, they must have come from the man himself during cosy nights of pillow talk.
            Mercenary is a universal term when using it in a QPR related context; here are some examples.

Bosingwa is shite, absolute garbage, doesn't care about us only cares about getting paid ****ing mercenary - Correct usage

Granero is shite, absolute garbage, doesn't care ****ing mercenary - incorrect usage. Granero had more trouble fitting into English football and became homesick. He is more of a Sally, but no mercenary.

Other notable mercenaries - Adel (who sits on the bench, doesnt give a ****, walks out of practice, and its all about him)
            Cesar (Played his heart out but the inability to take a wage cut to leave all season really changed my view on him)
            SWP (Who blames SWP for playing to his potential for us and not getting picked? He got found out, and nobody is going to give him a shot at top flight, and no where near the wages he is on. Its our own fault for signing him, more or less, but still burns my **** a little. Enough to make him a Mercenary.)

Non Mercenaries- Cisse (was just a lazy player in general, see wilfried bony, Cisse also didnt fight a move out in the summer)
            Ji Sung Park (Injured, yes. Mercenary, NO!)
            Mbia (as undisciplined as he was on the pitch, he played his heart out for us. He was even giving away his away kit to a kid (R's Fan) in Wigan (i believe).

Theres my 2 cents on this Mercenary talk. It annoys me too no end. Feel free to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
              Mercenary is a universal term when using it in a QPR related context; here are some examples.

Bosingwa is shite, absolute garbage, doesn't care about us only cares about getting paid ****ing mercenary - Correct usage

Granero is shite, absolute garbage, doesn't care ****ing mercenary - incorrect usage. Granero had more trouble fitting into English football and became homesick. He is more of a Sally, but no mercenary.

Other notable mercenaries - Adel (who sits on the bench, doesnt give a ****, walks out of practice, and its all about him)
              Cesar (Played his heart out but the inability to take a wage cut to leave all season really changed my view on him)
              SWP (Who blames SWP for playing to his potential for us and not getting picked? He got found out, and nobody is going to give him a shot at top flight, and no where near the wages he is on. Its our own fault for signing him, more or less, but still burns my **** a little. Enough to make him a Mercenary.)

Non Mercenaries- Cisse (was just a lazy player in general, see wilfried bony, Cisse also didnt fight a move out in the summer)
              Mbia (as undisciplined as he was on the pitch, he played his heart out for us. He was even giving away his away kit to a kid (R's Fan) in Wigan (i believe).

Theres my 2 cents on this Mercenary talk. It annoys me too no end. Feel free to disagree.
              Great post.

Comment

Don't disagree with you, it is a much loved word on here but also much overused and mis-applied
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Don't disagree with you, it is a much loved word on here but also much overused and mis-applied
                  Agree. But it can apply. And it certainly applies to Cesar. And to SWP.

Comment

Ji Sung Park (injured?=Constantly Sh1t?=Yes, Bought only to sell shirts?=Yes, Mercenary? Maybe) Three lung Park who only had about one lung left by the time we signed him for PR purposes. Fergie had a clear out and reeled TF in hook line and sinker.
                    Mbia was also useless for us so value for money? i think not.

Comment

No way was Harry Redknapp ever going to manage Ukraine.........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Agree. But it can apply. And it certainly applies to Cesar. And to SWP.
                          No doubt there are exceptions but it does get tiresome when it is used so frequently and so recklessly
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                            In your opinion. In Harry's own words, QPR approached him on the eve of him deciding he was going to sign the contract.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

LOL did comical ali write this for you?

The Ukraine thing was obviously never going to happen. Neither was Newcastle around about the same time.

Both were classic examples of Harry bs that a proper sports media would have called him out on. Same as him wanting to sign Wayne Bridge, courting the England job, etc etc.

Harry has never played or managed north of Tottenham (!) - Seattle aside he's been in one corner of SE England. His entire management career has been about making as much ££ as possible without having to move out of Sandbanks.

Comment

In your opinion. In Harry's own words, QPR approached him on the eve of him deciding he was going to sign the contract.
                                Must be true then......

Comment

Working...
                                X