No announcement yet.

What Can your New Manager do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 points from 11 games. No matter what people say about performances, that's rubbish return. Morale in the squad will be rock bottom. Bringing in a new manager will bring freshness and raise moral. Make chris samba a priority and make him captain. Second signing should be Charlie austin. Stick those 2 and Mbia in the team that played yesterday.
    Ceaser
    Onuoha, Samba, Mbia, Traore
    Faurlin, Diakite
    Granero
    Adel, Hoilett
    Austin

Tell faurlin to sit in fron of back 4. Diakite has licence to charge forward. If its Cisse up front, tell defenders when they knock it long to hit into into the flanks behind the full backs. anyone who just lumps it up to no one in particular gets fined.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      4 points from 11 games. No matter what people say about performances, that's rubbish return. Morale in the squad will be rock bottom. Bringing in a new manager will bring freshness and raise moral. Make chris samba a priority and make him captain. Second signing should be Charlie austin. Stick those 2 and Mbia in the team that played yesterday.
      Ceaser
      Onuoha, Samba, Mbia, Traore
      Faurlin, Diakite
      Granero
      Adel, Hoilett
      Austin

Tell faurlin to sit in fron of back 4. Diakite has licence to charge forward. If its Cisse up front, tell defenders when they knock it long to hit into into the flanks behind the full backs. anyone who just lumps it up to no one in particular gets fined.
      and how wd a new manager - whoever he is: lets say its owen coyle - be able to sign any of these before jan? and wd samba come seeing as it was hughes he wanted to work for? and suppose austin doesnt work out? i can hear it now "so we were desperate for goals to stay up and we put all our hope in someone with no prem experience." if all this was easy s****horpe utn wd be storming the prem league...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        and how wd a new manager - whoever he is: lets say its owen coyle - be able to sign any of these before jan? and wd samba come seeing as it was hughes he wanted to work for? and suppose austin doesnt work out? i can hear it now "so we were desperate for goals to stay up and we put all our hope in someone with no prem experience." if all this was easy s****horpe utn wd be storming the prem league...
        I don't think anybody is saying it will be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          I don't think anybody is saying it will be easy.
          Am not so sure Jane. I think a lot of our fans are lashing out at Hughes and seem to think that just by sacking him our season will somehow be miraculously transformed. I'm frustrated with Hughes too but I just don't understand the logic of thinking things wd automatically be better by replacing Hughes, even tho' we don't have a clue who that will be or what they might do.

Comment

Am not so sure Jane. I think a lot of our fans are lashing out at Hughes and seem to think that just by sacking him our season will somehow be miraculously transformed. I'm frustrated with Hughes too but I just don't understand the logic of thinking things wd automatically be better by replacing Hughes, even tho' we don't have a clue who that will be or what they might do.
            Excatly this.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No I don't think that atall. However, I'm convinced that our only chance of survival is a change. We're in a rut. 4 points is pathetic. No matter what comes out from the squad, morale will be rock bottom. Is hughes the man to build up morale? Is he an inspirational chap? I don't even think that his decisions re players and tactics have been that bad. For whatever reason it isn't working. People point to ferguson, wenger regarding giving people a long time. That doesn't work these days. Getting relegated is too bloody expensive nowadays. Some players are great at come clubs and rubbish at others. I think its the same with managers.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                No I don't think that atall. However, I'm convinced that our only chance of survival is a change. We're in a rut. 4 points is pathetic. No matter what comes out from the squad, morale will be rock bottom. Is hughes the man to build up morale? Is he an inspirational chap? I don't even think that his decisions re players and tactics have been that bad. For whatever reason it isn't working. People point to ferguson, wenger regarding giving people a long time. That doesn't work these days. Getting relegated is too bloody expensive nowadays. Some players are great at come clubs and rubbish at others. I think its the same with managers.
                This is precisely the thinking that persuaded the Wolves chairman to sack their manager last season. The rest, as they say, is history. "Change" doesn't win football matches.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Hoddle,Harry,Rafa...sorted.
                  I wonder if Hoddle would be good, as for Harry I'm getting so that if he keeps us up with the increase in money he would be worth the investment

Comment

What worries me Stainrod is the fixtures in December are vital we have imo got to get between 10 and 13 points and having watched us again on saturday totally dominate for 20, 25 mins nothing came of it and you just felt the inevitability of them scoring and going on to win the game.
                    Now there is no guarantees a new man will start winning but Mark will continue to play the way we are and i it seems to easy to play against

Comment

This is precisely the thinking that persuaded the Wolves chairman to sack their manager last season. The rest, as they say, is history. "Change" doesn't win football matches.
                      not comparable. Wolves were a poor side with poor players. We have performed much better than they did last season....just less points. I think we have the potential but we need someone to use it better.

Comment

Win a game of football
                        R's

Comment

We're bottom. It doesn't get any worse than that. It's where our manager has led us to and it's not acceptable. Can you guarantee Hughes will take us to safety? Of course not. We can only judge him on his record which speaks for itself. It's pathetic.

Let's face it, a new manager couldn't do worse than bottom could he?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            We're bottom. It doesn't get any worse than that. It's where our manager has led us to and it's not acceptable. Can you guarantee Hughes will take us to safety? Of course not. We can only judge him on his record which speaks for itself. It's pathetic.

Let's face it, a new manager couldn't do worse than bottom could he?
                            Well, things can always get worse. We could start losing every game by 4 or 5, and then carry that kind of form into the Championship and get relegated again next season.

It's QPR, it can ALWAYS get worse

If a change is made, it cannot be a knee jerk appointment. I think this is what everyone who doesn't want to sack Hughes yet is afraid of. We actually need a man who will help get us back into shape.

Myself, I'm getting very annoyed that Hughes is still trying to get a free flowing game going when we don't have clinical enough forwards. We need to start playing percentage football and getting the ball into the box. We're building from the centre of the park, when we should have been building from the back.

A new manager needs to be able to get points away from home, I don't think Hughes can guarantee enough to keep us up I am sad to say.

Comment

Working...
                            X