What Can your New Manager do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Can your New Manager do?

If we get a new manager, what do you think he can do to improve our chances.

Also which players should he get rid of in the January window and what should be his priorities for new players (ok I know the answer to that, a cd and one or two strikers).

Feed our talented, but lackluster squad bar Mbia on raw meat before each game, compulsory shooting practice for 5 hours a day monday to friday, watch videos of Arsenal's back four when Adams was captain and copy, buy 2 hungry young forwards who have something to prove, buy Chris Samba, that'll do for starters.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

What are the options regarding players?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Give us a cutting egde and new dimension around the oppositions box which possibly sees us get some bodies in the box hence making us more of a threat in front of goal

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Feed our talented, but lackluster squad bar Mbia on raw meat before each game, compulsory shooting practice for 5 hours a day monday to friday, watch videos of Arsenal's back four when Adams was captain and copy, buy 2 hungry young forwards who have something to prove, buy Chris Samba, that'll do for starters.
          Is it possible that Chris Samba only wanted to come because of Hughes (though he might have changed his mind)?

Comment

No, it just to kudos of playing for the best team in Shepherds Bush.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Motivation, tactics and style of play.I posted the other day that maybe although we play nice football through the midfield especially whether we should be more direct, are we too easy to play against cause we play football in front of the oppo back 4, can we afford to play this way or should we wise up a bit....look at Allardyce

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Motivation, tactics and style of play.I posted the other day that maybe although we play nice football through the midfield especially whether we should be more direct, are we too easy to play against cause we play football in front of the oppo back 4, can we afford to play this way or should we wise up a bit....look at Allardyce
                Great point about Big Sam which I made a week or so ago. Would we be bottom of the league with the squad we have if Big Sam was manager no chance in hell would we be!!!

Comment

Agree West Sam has for years played one way big fella up top knock downs flickons etc play football in the final 3rd, Reading do similar Roberts chases the channels and gains ground with throwins. Just think we're too easy, although i will concede we do make chances the way we play but would we be better more direct?

Comment

Get them to Man up! bunch of wussies

Comment

He also sets his teams up so everyone knows what they are doing and know the part that they play in the team/system. That was evident first half in the bush this season.

They have Nolan a 34+ year old who is prepared to gamble by getting in the box and supporting the front man and what is the outcome they have a goal scoring midfielder. We have a midfield scared to venture into the box hence why every attack is snuffed out as there is only one man to pick up for the defence.

Comment

That would be the same "Big Sam" that even before Warnock, scores of people on this very message board said no way did they want him at our Club - described as a carp hoof ball thug, clueless and not capable of managing us in the Championship, let alone the PL.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          That would be the same "Big Sam" that even before Warnock, scores of people on this very message board said no way did they want him at our Club - described as a carp hoof ball thug, clueless and not capable of managing us in the Championship, let alone the PL.
                          Not saying want Big Sam mate just saying his style of being direct will keep the Hammers miles away from the bottom 3. Maybe we need to be more direct and play % es a bit. If we've got the ball in their half they won't score will they..................... oh hang on a min this QPR init!!

Comment

Hoddle,Harry,Rafa...sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              He also sets his teams up so everyone knows what they are doing and know the part that they play in the team/system. That was evident first half in the bush this season.

They have Nolan a 34+ year old who is prepared to gamble by getting in the box and supporting the front man and what is the outcome they have a goal scoring midfielder. We have a midfield scared to venture into the box hence why every attack is snuffed out as there is only one man to pick up for the defence.
                              Nolan is 30 mate. But being finnicky aside, I agree with the sentiment of your post
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X