Mark Clattenburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Clattenburg

If Mark Clattenburg did indeed make a racist remark then Chelsea will be left with no option but to.............................................. make him captain !

...and boo his mikel and mata (and their brothers).

...and send them both bullets in the post.

...etc etc

Comment

Given he's mic'd up i'd be amazed if he was stupid enough to say anything. I hope it's proved as such and Chelsea players condemned for false claims. That said, if he did say it, he's out.

Comment

Given there are no recordings it would be difficult to prove. But like Del said, I'd love it if Chelsea were found out.

Comment

why on earth would he say anything in the first place,reckon its bo llocks
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Tit for tat.

The got done by the FA so are trying to get back at them,especially after a couple of bad decisions went against them.

Sums them up for the vermin they are.

Comment

and they are losing to manure again!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Love this!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

And if he is found not guilty, will the FA have the guts to let him referee another game at Stamford Bridge? Looks like Chelsea will get their way whatever the outcome because he may not referee them again anytime soon and they'll have to whinge about something else for their failure to win the title.

Comment

The punishment for using racist language has been laid down by the FA and it's a four match ban. If Clat is guilty then that's what he should get.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Deary me, seems Chelsea have dropped one of the allegations of abuse as they have "insufficient evidence". It's all bullsheeet, all of eeeet.

Comment

When this story was published, I thought straight away that Chelsc*m have made it up.
                          If it is lies then they need docking points, Say about 30 should suffice !!

Comment

This is true. These allegations will stay with Clattenburg even if he is not guilty of any of it. At the very least, he'll never referee another Chelsea game because of this. **** sticks as they say.

If Chelsea have just made this up out of spite, they need a serious shoeing from the FA. It's outrageous.

Comment

IF it is proved that they have lied, and I think they have I wonder what punishment will be dished out ?

Comment

Working...
                              X