Im going to put my head on the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    but thats the point..you dont care what anyone says or what anybody else's opinions might be. You have a hard on for Hogan and thats that. So why go on about it if you refuse to listen? like arguing with a 5 year old. Mind you i just looked at your twitter link and you dont look much past 15 so probably best if we just agree to disagree and you go back to your lego BigChrisC

You have the cheek to call me a child and you say stuff like this?

At the end of the day - If you Read back and other threads that I state about Hogan. I feel he should be in the 25.

The concept about Young etc never came into it.

All gone way too far. I dont need to agree with you. Like you dont need to agree with me for **** sake. Its not like anyone has listened to me. And tbh this thread that I started wasnt about that. Its funny because you cant see that we are both doing exactly the same thing. You just like to think its all just me.

Get over it - I rate Hogan.

you also got really personal??? why???
    Last edited by qpr4life; 30-10-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• By far the most exciting thread ever....
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Waste of a place - waste of space?? Whatsa the difference in your eyes... You dont rate the guy. So no I wont be saying sorry man, jheeez.

He may play he may not. But at the end of the day. Its going to take someone VERY SPECIAL to break into the first team.

Our midfield is 'on paper' great
        We dont win games on paper, we win or lose them on the pitch.
        Watching the Reading game at the moment,can really see us having problems on Sunday with our back 4.

Comment

• I like the name "Hoop Daddy".

Depends who comes in at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I like the name "Hoop Daddy".

Depends who comes in at the back.
            Thanks,have been a hoop since 1984 and a dad since 1997 so hence the name.
            Reference the back 4,the fact that we do not know what the back four will be,or if MH knows what it will be,and the fact that it has chnged so so often does not fill me with confidence.A good solid back 4 plays together all the time and has an understanding.I know we have had injuries but sometimes we still look like strangers at the back and you can see fear and confusion in there eyes when the prsure is on.

Comment

Working...
            X