Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    And say...

Back Hughes - TF is right and is right about calling him a good manager.

1. We WILL COME good. I have faith as always
    2. We have attracted some amazing players and staff, because of Hughes. (Ian Holloway or Neil Warnock could never pulled the likes of Cisse to QPR)

3. We have had a tough run
    4. Big games coming up. MUST WINS.. And I seriously feel we will pick up 7 points from 9.

5. The setup is for MH and changing it will not help us.
    6. Players becoming a team finally and will fight for this.

7. Stability is key and what we have been needing for so many years.
    8. Hughes started slow at all clubs. But seriously; he has done well at all of them eventually.

Faith and support - Get behind the hoops

I mean, cor what a team we have. Playing in the best league in the world. Chill out and keep that faith fellow hoops.
    I dont agree with all you have said but do agree with some of your points.The question I would ask you is this,when would your views change if things remain the same?
    I hope they change soon and at the moment MH has my backing (for now) but it has to change in the next 3/4 games or he will be out sorry to say.

Comment

OK - great post - but if we don't get 6 or 7 from the next three his time is up I'm afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
        Agreed. I'm not happy with our form, I hate our away record, it's an embarrassment, every Rangers fan would say the same- BUT, I'm putting up with it because I'm sure that we will be far better off than we ever have been with Hughes in for the long term and some stability.

What's the alternative? Sack Hughes, have another period of change, numerous comings and goings and no guarantee of an improvement on the pitch at a cost of how much?

I know which option I'm happier with.
        agree up to a point but IF we are bottom 3 at Xmas then TF must get rid. Hopefully we go on a run and get that winning mentality that breeds confidence and the players can turn it round and start performing on the pitch like they should be performing.

Comment

Plenty of Hughes cheerleaders in tonight. Just take a look at the league table and Hughes's away record first, before you post stuff about stability. Stability is easy. Just keep the same bloke in the job, regardless of what the results are like. Stability is not as important as points and league position.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            agree up to a point but IF we are bottom 3 at Xmas then TF must get rid. Hopefully we go on a run and get that winning mentality that breeds confidence and the players can turn it round and start performing on the pitch like they should be performing.
            If we're bottom 3 at Xmas then you're right, some serious questions need to be asked and decisions need to be made. With the next 9 games as they are I think we'll be 15th or 16th by then.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Plenty of Hughes cheerleaders in tonight. Just take a look at the league table and Hughes's away record first, before you post stuff about stability. Stability is easy. Just keep the same bloke in the job, regardless of what the results are like. Stability is not as important as points and league position.
              exactly...i'll take premoer league survival over stability any day of the week.

Comment

weve waited decades to get back to the prem,fought and sweat blood and we seem to be ok with letting it slip away.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                  OK - great post - but if we don't get 6 or 7 from the next three his time is up I'm afraid!
                  This post hits the nail on the head. I actually think that Hughes' time will be up if we don't win the six pointer against Reading.... Our form is abysmal. We've nothing this season to take heart from.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
                    I dont agree with all you have said but do agree with some of your points.The question I would ask you is this,when would your views change if things remain the same?
                    I hope they change soon and at the moment MH has my backing (for now) but it has to change in the next 3/4 games or he will be out sorry to say.
                    Look as said, I dont like seeing QPR lose week in week out.

Lets be honest, I was gutted to see NW go, but his time was up and QPR was slipping down quickly.

We need to beat Reading and Southampton at least.

By the end of November we will have a better insight to what we can expect IMO

Comment

I think Paul Hart also was a good manager for us. He was just too careful and won games even less often than I have sex nowadays, but otherwise he was good.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        I think Paul Hart also was a good manager for us. He was just too careful and won games even less often than I have sex nowadays, but otherwise he was good.
                        We dont know how often you have sex recently, so i have no idea how many times he had won b4.
                        anyway Kirill you are a good guy. I like your photos in your blog. Why dont you show them to a girl u like?

Btw how did you learn photo taking skills?

Comment

Much as I'm not overly enjoying what I'm seeing at the moment, especially up front, I do believe we are getting better and more organised. If win get a couple of wins in the next three games it will give the team confidence because at the moment it looks like they are playing scared. Much as I think Hughes is a very negative type of manager, I don't think changing him now is the time to do it. If we are still in trouble come Mid December, it might change - but there aren't a great number of candidates around who I would be happy to see here.

We've improved loads from the Warnock/Curle days, Hughes's back up team are far more professional, and we just need something to give the squad a bit of a lift.

Comment

Originally posted by ClemQPR View Post
                            Much as I'm not overly enjoying what I'm seeing at the moment, especially up front, I do believe we are getting better and more organised. If win get a couple of wins in the next three games it will give the team confidence because at the moment it looks like they are playing scared. Much as I think Hughes is a very negative type of manager, I don't think changing him now is the time to do it. If we are still in trouble come Mid December, it might change - but there aren't a great number of candidates around who I would be happy to see here.

We've improved loads from the Warnock/Curle days, Hughes's back up team are far more professional, and we just need something to give the squad a bit of a lift.

According to Mbia he is not happy because he thinks he and the team are having relatively less trainig during week days. And he thinks that the lack of training and having no fluid strategy are the core reasons why we are performing so poorly nowadays.

Comment

Makes a change from leaves on the line
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                                We dont know how often you have sex recently, so i have no idea how many times he had won b4.
                                anyway Kirill you are a good guy. I like your photos in your blog. Why dont you show them to a girl u like?

Btw how did you learn photo taking skills?
                                Paul Hart came to me in my sleep and told me that if I didn't pursue a worthwhile hobby, I would end up like him, a horrible and useless Phart. That was a sobering warning so I got my act together and started becoming photographically creative
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X