No announcement yet.

Im going to put my head on the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post... think sacking MH may not the way to go but the constant "we are unlucky", "we are playing good football", "when we have a full squad" etc, etc, is not washing with me. MH and TF need to get real, we have played great once this year in my opinion against THFC and feel we were genuinely unlucky, but other than that we have been shocking. I cannot see where we are going to get the next result. And even if we get a result sunday and against stoke are we just papering over the cracks? To not lose our next three matches is a massive task, hopefully MH and the team can do it.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

We need an ace player upfront someone like van persie or rooney. Im not meaning the ace has to be their level but someone we can really trust even at the last minute of a game.

Comment

I hope we buy ronaldinho whos been playing fantastic football in Brazil. But he is strugglimg to get paid with proper bills. He is now cheap and still classy.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          And say...

Back Hughes - TF is right and is right about calling him a good manager.

1. We WILL COME good. I have faith as always
          2. We have attracted some amazing players and staff, because of Hughes. (Ian Holloway or Neil Warnock could never pulled the likes of Cisse to QPR)

3. We have had a tough run
          4. Big games coming up. MUST WINS.. And I seriously feel we will pick up 7 points from 9.

5. The setup is for MH and changing it will not help us.
          6. Players becoming a team finally and will fight for this.

7. Stability is key and what we have been needing for so many years.
          8. Hughes started slow at all clubs. But seriously; he has done well at all of them eventually.

Faith and support - Get behind the hoops

I mean, cor what a team we have. Playing in the best league in the world. Chill out and keep that faith fellow hoops.
          Agree 100%. Good post.

Comment

Who remembers keeping faith with Ray Wilkins in 95-96? We played good football that season and were unlucky as well.

Look where that ended!
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

think we have some good players in Cesar,Mbia,Granero,Adel,Faurlin,Hoilett and Cisse but a mediocre manager in Hughes. Just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                OK - great post - but if we don't get 6 or 7 from the next three his time is up I'm afraid!
                Yep - next few games (Reading in particular) are huge for Hughes & his future here - make or break time.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just looked up Hughes's record...Since leaving Blackburn he has had 7 away wins from 61 away games! **** me thats atrocious. Cant see many good away days with him still around!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Just looked up Hughes's record...Since leaving Blackburn he has had 7 away wins from 61 away games! **** me thats atrocious. Cant see many good away days with him still around!
                    Holy god...im all for keeping hughes but that is absolutely diabolical. That is really bad.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      And say...

Back Hughes - TF is right and is right about calling him a good manager.

1. We WILL COME good. I have faith as always
                      2. We have attracted some amazing players and staff, because of Hughes. (Ian Holloway or Neil Warnock could never pulled the likes of Cisse to QPR)

3. We have had a tough run
                      4. Big games coming up. MUST WINS.. And I seriously feel we will pick up 7 points from 9.

5. The setup is for MH and changing it will not help us.
                      6. Players becoming a team finally and will fight for this.

7. Stability is key and what we have been needing for so many years.
                      8. Hughes started slow at all clubs. But seriously; he has done well at all of them eventually.

Faith and support - Get behind the hoops

I mean, cor what a team we have. Playing in the best league in the world. Chill out and keep that faith fellow hoops.
                      With you but someone stole my tin hat.

Comment

lets see what happens in November. Hopefully we pick up 7 points , if not ..............

Comment

I put my nose on the line Saturday, and bloody good it was too. Deffo thought we had more than 2 shots on target tho, dont worry TF I was dizzy but ment every word of my love letter/post to :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Who remembers keeping faith with Ray Wilkins in 95-96? We played good football that season and were unlucky as well.

Look where that ended!
                            Can't agree with you there Richard, apples and oranges, Ray Wilkins was completely f*cking useless and a total to$$er into the bargain.

I still believe that MH has what it takes and will come good for us.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              Can't agree with you there Richard, apples and oranges, Ray Wilkins was completely f*cking useless and a total to$$er into the bargain.

I still believe that MH has what it takes and will come good for us.
                              The point I was making is about keeping faith with an underperforming manager. The league table does not lie, neither does Hughes's away record. Based on league position and his away record, I would say he's an underperforming manager.

For how much longer do we keep faith with an underperforming manager? Christmas or the end of the season?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think the big problem is that even if he does start getting some points - we have missed out on a lot from the last 9 games and with his away record how many will we get away this season - not many. That means that we will have to win quite a few of our home games to be safe and a lot to be mid table.

Lots of the clubs near the bottom pick up points towards the end of the season, so we need to get some in the bank very fast.

At best I can see us in a relegation scrap and keeping up - the opposite of MH's own promise to us and a significant disapointment for those that invested heavily in this promise.

But....what choice do we really have. Changing manager = spending MORE money. Do our backers really want that? Their only option is a new man by Xmas, which means they must be talking to agents now, so all those out of work will be being assessed now - in case we need one of them.
                                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X