Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faurlin to make his full debut tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Fraulin is going to start tonight with only half a pre-season and no reserve games under his belt ...how many games did he play in pre-season? ...2 in Croatia?

As for Hall I think he's a decent player whos seems to get a lot of unfair stick on this messageboard (eghamR put's on tin hat and run's fo cover!)
    Marked man

Personally, I don't think It's unfair. It's constructive criticism. I'm not just saying he's s**t...I'm giving a reason behind it. As I say...I don't just say things for the sake of an arguement.

Hall isn't bad in the Prem (sounds contradictive) but he always worry's me at this level.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

everyone's entitled to their own opinions

personally, I'd like to wait & see how we get on tonight before i make judgement on what team he puts out

could be a lot of egg on faces come the final whistle

Comment

I hope you're wrong mate, but I fear the worst.

Not being unsupportive, just knowing it's a realistic possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I hope you're wrong mate, but I fear the worst.

Not being unsupportive, just knowing it's a realistic possibility.
          not saying anyone is unsupportive, just rather wait & see how we get on before making judgement on his team

as for being realistic...............both our forwards scoring, now that's unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
            not saying anyone is unsupportive, just rather wait & see how we get on before making judgement on his team

as for being realistic...............both our forwards scoring, now that's unrealistic
            both our forwards...don't you mean our one forward and the midfielder playing let's pretend to be a forward

Comment

The new Argy signing starts at Bristol with Stewart coming in for Gorkss.

Controversial defensive swap if you ask me, but Stewart and Hall will be tonights CB pairing according to sauces.
              If this is true.....

Hall and Stewart WTF is Magilton playing at Gorkks is our best defender???

Said it before and say it again I would like to see Hall to pick a knock up so he's out the team long enough for Connolly and Gorkks to form a partnership.

As it stands that would make Connolly our forth choice centre half, be warned he will hand in a transfer request if we keep treating him like a second rate player.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                If this is true.....

Hall and Stewart WTF is Magilton playing at Gorkks is our best defender???

Said it before and say it again I would like to see Hall to pick a knock up so he's out the team long enough for Connolly and Gorkks to form a partnership.

As it stands that would make Connolly our forth choice centre half, be warned he will hand in a transfer request if we keep treating him like a second rate player.
                It's true...I am the oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  both our forwards...don't you mean our one forward and the midfielder playing let's pretend to be a forward
                  Ooppps.................me bad

Comment

No, he didn't have a fantastic game. Just cos JM says so doesn't make it right.

And don't tell me that having an opinion is not supporting them. When they are on the field, I will always support them. I don't boo and I don't #### for no reason.

So...because I feel Connolly and Gorkss is the best pairing, does that mean I don't support the others?

Because I prefer Legs over Mahon, does that mean I want Mahon to leave?

I think not...So I'll thank you to allow me my opinion in future if that's ok with you?
                    My original post wasnt actually aimed at you so dont get your frilly knickers in a twist buddy.

Im not saying that by prefering other players to Hall your not supporting him so dont you dare put words in my mouth. I was making a reference to our "fans" who seem to dislike Hall for his off field persona and seem to dislike him on that basis alone, not on his ability.

As it is i think Connolly and Gorrks are twice the player Hall is so im not quite sure what your problem is.

I wasnt aiming the post at you in the first place so dont jump on your high horse about views that arent aimed at you anyway and dont be so over sensitive.
                    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

off field Hall is an a.r.s.e.
                      on field he is ****

simple

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        off field Hall is an a.r.s.e.
                        on field he is ****

simple
                        I may come unstuck in asking this, but have you witnesed Hall being an a.r.s.e first hand, or has he been out of line with you personally?

If so then fair enough. If not then this pretty much sums up my point.

And again im not saying he is our best defender, or even a decent one at that. My point is that people seem to have this unfounded opinion of him which translates to slagging him off despite being at worst a competent defender.
                        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Working...
                        X