Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faurlin to make his full debut tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin to make his full debut tonight...

The new Argy signing starts at Bristol with Stewart coming in for Gorkss.

Controversial defensive swap if you ask me, but Stewart and Hall will be tonights CB pairing according to sauces.
    Your mum would love me...

thanks benny - any word on connolly - is he still not fit or just not fancied?

Comment

if true, thats a joke! What is it with JM and Hall? Gorkks is quality, and so is connolly - they should be the pairing. I can understand Stewart possibly, but Hall? I guess we will have to learn the hard way - letting in goal after goal before we put it right. The cycle happens every time a new manager comes in

Comment

He's still not 100% and not being rushed back as far as I am aware.

Good move if true.

Comment

cannot understand the changes to our defence......personally think it should have been left well alone with the exception of Delaney of course....
          Starting to wonder if JM is another Sousa...not sure on his best 11 :(

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            if true, thats a joke! What is it with JM and Hall? Gorkks is quality, and so is connolly - they should be the pairing. I can understand Stewart possibly, but Hall? I guess we will have to learn the hard way - letting in goal after goal before we put it right. The cycle happens every time a new manager comes in
            I agree, but the word is JM is aware of the pace Brizzle have up top and Stewart is there for that. Hall is there for the Tattoos.

Comment

Poor Gorkss :( He shouldn't be replaced it should be Hall!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                Poor Gorkss :( He shouldn't be replaced it should be Hall!
                Again, I agree but let's see if Jim has made the right choice.

His team and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Again, I agree but let's see if Jim has made the right choice.

His team and all that.
                  i bet deep down you have a feeling he hasn't .

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    i bet deep down you have a feeling he hasn't .
                    I think you know my thoughts on BOTH Stewart and Hall. I'm not their biggest fan so yes....this choice baffles me although bringing Stewart in for pace is not the worst idea. Leaving Hall with him is what has worried me.

Comment

I think you know my thoughts on BOTH Stewart and Hall. I'm not their biggest fan so yes....this choice baffles me although bringing Stewart in for pace is not the worst idea. Leaving Hall with him is what has worried me.
                      Stewart only plays well with somebody good next to him...Hall doesn't fit the bill...so bad night tonight me thinks.

Comment

Hall cant do the important stuff - which is defending. A defender should be able to get the ball away, thats their job. He doent win the ball in the air, he is slow to react, and this costs goals. It happens time and time again when hall plays - just watch. We hada quality defencee last year, and instead of building to the best area of our side and improving going forward, we have interupted the best part of our team unnessesarily

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          Stewart only plays well with somebody good next to him...Hall doesn't fit the bill...so bad night tonight me thinks.
                          Exactly. Stewart and Gorkss would make sense, even if Connolly was fit. That or MC with DS as Maynard is very pacey and neither one of Gorkss or Matt have the speed to keep up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                            Hall cant do the important stuff - which is defending. A defender should be able to get the ball away, thats their job. He doent win the ball in the air, he is slow to react, and this costs goals. It happens time and time again when hall plays - just watch. We hada quality defencee last year, and instead of building to the best area of our side and improving going forward, we have interupted the best part of our team unnessesarily
                            Totally agree mate....think JM is trying to put his mark on the team...could come back and kick him in the butt.

Comment

Exactly. Stewart and Gorkss would make sense, even if Connolly was fit. That or MC with DS as Maynard is very pacey and neither one of Gorkss or Matt have the speed to keep up with him.
                              shame JM can't get rid of his passion for Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X